Welcome to the WEBCON community forum. To ensure the best possible experience for everyone, we kindly ask that you adhere to the guidelines listed below.
By participating in the forum, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to follow the established rules. You also agree to keep forum discussion limited to topics best suited for this type of medium. We wish for this forum to be a place where our partners, clients, acquaintances, and anyone interested in WEBCON BPS can connect with their peers, solicit advice, share experiences, and add to conversations.
Please take a moment to read and understand the rules. To maintain an atmosphere that encourages participation and civil discourse, WEBCON reserves the right to suspend or terminate accounts found in violation of these rules.
- Don’t challenge or attack others. The forums are meant to be a place of learning and facilitate conversation, not foster animosity. Please offer and receive insight respectfully.
- Don’t post commercial messages. Please contact users directly with product or service information when it is relevant.
- No defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal material. Remember that this is a professional environment for discussing a software product. You represent not only yourself but also the company you work for. Do not post anything that you would not want traced back to you.
- As for copyright ownership of things posted on this forum, please be aware that WEBCON and other forum participants have the right to reproduce anything posted to this forum.
- Try and post your message to the most relevant thread. Please refrain from posting the same message in several topics.
- Build and include a signature in all your messages to help other users identify and contact you. Including your name and contact e-mail address would be appreciated.
- Clearly state the topic of your posts in the subject line. This allows members to respond more concisely and makes it easier for others to search the archives by subject.
- When replying to and quoting a post, try to keep only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply. Delete any header information and put your response adjacent to the original fragment.
- Only send a message to the entire forum when it contains information that is relevant to everyone.
- To reduce clutter, use the “thumbs up” function to express gratitude and to make posts more visible.