Home > Forum > Actions > Access to Itemlist values in For Each Operator

Access to Itemlist values in For Each Operator

I have a process [1] in which you enter qualifications for people.
Then I have another process [2] in which qualifications are also entered and when the step is exited, the data from process [2] should be entered into process [1] via a subworkflow.
The data that comes from process [2] is in an item list and should all be entered individually (as separate instances) into process [1].
Before this, however, a query should be made as to whether the respective instance of the specified person has already been entered in process [1].

Problem: I can't seem to access the value of the item list (qualification) in any form within the For Each, as there is never a value in there as can be seen in the 1st image ('Ausbildung').
I've also tried using a Data Source Value Filter, but I can't get a result because the designer can't seem to access the text.

Does anyone have any tips for me or is this a bug?

Hi,
I'm afraid in designer studio you will never have an item row value. You can only test it in the process.

As for the condition, it seems to me that "select count(*) ... " should work -> screen (1)

I also don't know what type the "Mitarbeiter" field is but if it is choose then you either have to pass ID#Name or in WHERE add clearwfelem() -> scrren (2)