WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2021

(...) pplication. Above SQLing is a good basis for input as basis for something we called "Group Management Dashboard" - the dashboard with the information (and links which worked in former BPS version - 2021 ). Please notice the screenshot attached - it gives an overview how it is done :) Such dashboard contains information about Permissions/Groups used directly in WebCon BPS Application: application, (...)

(...) up that matches the legend (beside series name). With a large number of categories, it is difficult to distinguish colors on chart and popup contains only series name. The label was displayed in the 2021 versions and is still displayed in bar chart. Please consider adding it.

(...) " and "Generate/Update a word file" and we assign the documents to a dynamic category. The category is not saved to the table WFDataAttachmets, the field (ATT_Attribute1) stays empty. in version 2021 .1.4.55 it did work fine. Thank you! Balint

(...) Hello, step description (HTML) is not rendered correctly when you hover over the step. In version 2021 .1.4.55 – it worked fine. Thank you! Balint

(...) Hi, Do you know how to change style of the column headers? (Webcon 2021 ) I want to change only headers.

(...) I would like to update the WEBCON Platform from version 2021 .1.5.292 to 2022.1.4.297. While preparing for the update, I receive a message that there are no components installed: 1. "ASP.NET Core 6 Hosting Bundle" 2. ".NET 6" What versions to install (SDK, Runtime), where to download them? So that there are no problems with the operation of the platform and that I can update it?

(...) 4j vulnerability. We currently have the log4j-1.2.17.jar version for WebCon BPS 2023 R2 Is it possible to upload version 2.21.1 according to the article https://kb.webcon.pl/security-podatnosc-cve-2021 -44228-w-apache-log4j2/? https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/download.html Will the new version of BPS include this type of fix?

(...) Hello Everyone, Recently, we upgraded Webcon from 2021 version to 2022 version. New version 2022.1.4.326. I have this html content in one of HTML field in Webcon: the purpose of this is to run bussinessRule. But in new version it looks like there is no uxContext function executeBusinessRule(ruleId, ruleName, uxContext, params) { let formModel; let formInfo; window. (...)

(...) Hello All, as of 01.03.2024, Webcon BPS service has stopped downloading current exchange rates from the NBP. Nothing has changed in the configuration (Webcon 2021 .1.5). And the server has a connection to the NBP API service. I cannot find any errors in the service logs Do you have the same problem? Is there somewhere a cut-off date until when the rate should be downloaded? Thank you in advanc (...)

(...) Hi, I'm finally taking the time to add this user voice. I think it was in BPS 2020 or 2021 where the option was added that a constant in a business rule would be displayed in the format Group:Constant (1). Right clicking on the name of the constant would show a context menu with all constants in this group (2). This was similar to the one which is displayed if you right click on the choose field (...)

(...) subfolders to appear. I found some discussions on the forum and will go through these, as well as read more about CAML. Any info and further reading materials will be appreciated. *the version is 2021 .1.3.205, standalone Thanks in advance, George

(...) Hello Experts, We're currently on BPS version 2021 .1.2.143 (getting ready for upgrade) I try to invoke a REST API to update form fields, and I get a proper response from the service, however, it doesn't update the fields. I'm using OData Query to filter and expand the data, and load the response definition from the service. The action configuration and action log with response are on my pictures. (...)

(...) I searched the site and found the latest post on AAD from 2021 , and only one request for help with EntraID... Nobody seems to have a problem with this? Or maybe no one uses WebCon without local domains? Impossible! So... How to build WebCon BPS with EntraID as the only source of identity? I have some ideas for preparing some business processes in a cloud environment (Azure) that will never ha (...)

(...) Hello, We moved from 2021 to 2023 version of webcon and now we have a problem with initializing item lists in preview mode. When in edit mode everything works fine, but in preview mode item lists do not initilize. Is there a way to achive such a functionality. What was the reason to change it ?