WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2021

Hi there, just a little "error" -> German version: 'Favorites' are not translated into 'Favoriten'. Have a nice day, Bjoern Poller

We get an error message by using filter function in the report for calculated columns (using substring). I use the following formula. SUBSTRING(WFD_AttText8,1,2). The report view shows the correct values in the calulated column. As soon as I want to filter this column, I get an error message. Does anyone else have the problem or am I doing something wrong? Best regards Nancy

(...) Hi, we just did the upgrade from 2021 .1.3.434 to 2021 .1.4.55: One of the changes also concerns the look of the portal elements. Because we like to use longer application names, we now have a little problem with the limitation of space as you can see in the attached picture. Maybe in upcoming versions it is possible to rethink this change. Thanks in advance, Bjoern Poller

(...) Hi, we just did the upgrade from 2021 .1.3.434 to 2021 .1.4.55: One of the changes also concerns the look of the start buttons on dashboards. Because we like to use longer names, we now have a little problem with the limitation of space as you can see in the attached picture. Maybe in upcoming versions it is possible to rethink this change. Thanks in advance, Bjoern Poller

(...) Dear WebCon Team, we just updated to 2021 .1.4.55 and recognized, that the so long working function "Attachments Count" does not work properly any longer on the intital step of a workflow as long there is no Instance ID. For Example I would like to validate if there is an attachment uploaded or not (see picture). If I do a path on the step itself --> Instance ID --> the rule works fine!!! I think it (...)

(...) Dear WebCon Team, we just updated to 2021 .1.4.55 and recognized, that the so long working function "Attachments Count" does not work properly any longer on the intital step of a workflow as long there is no Instance ID. For Example I would like to validate if there is an attachment uploaded or not (see picture). If I do a path on the step itself --> Instance ID --> the rule works fine!!! I think it (...)

Dear WebCon Team, in our view, we found following misbehaviour of the form field typ - Floating Point. If you try to set this field with a periodical fraction like (14/15)*100 = 93,333333... you will get an error message. In our oppinion this is a misbehaviour, because the field itself should handle such an "exception". And it is hard to find ;) A possible solution is to wrap the "Round" functio

Hi there, I have observed the problem. During the transfer between DEV-TEST-PROD environments there is an uncontrolled change in the order of formal parameters in the form rules. This results wrong assigning the actual parameters when the rule was called after import.

Hello there, with working much more with compact start buttons, i am optimizing our older dashboard layouts. We have a few applications, which have many start buttons. So i was wondering, if, maybe, in further coming WEBCON versions there could be the possibility to add 2 more "section layouts" like i posted in the picture. Mostly the usefull one would be: half side left, and two small columns i

(...) Good morning WEBCON team, we installed version 2021 .1.4.84 last week and i found all my emojis used on path buttons are no longer with color but since the update only black. If its possible, please give me back the colors in the next version ;-). Thanks, Bjoern Poller

(...) for a surprise. The attached image shows that the translated text uses the old variable ids and only the ids in the original text have been updated to match the new environment. I've noticed this in 2021 .3.205 for email notification templates and task descriptions. Razvan from Encorsa confirmed this for 2021 .1.4.84 and noticed that you shouldn't use an unsaved field in your translation either. It's (...)

(...) Hi, After upgrading from 2021 .1.3.205 to ver. 2021 .1.4.84, I can see a very big performance drop for reports that have more than 250k items. Very often they don't even load at all. All indexes and sql statistics are rebuilt. After verification, I found the reason, it is the column 'assigned to'. After removing this column from the report, all large reports are loaded almost immediately (even those wit (...)

(...) Hi everyone, if you have applied a log4j version below 2.17 or before 2021 -12-17 you need to repeat the steps: https://community.webcon.com/articles/security-apache-solr-affected-by-apache-log4j-cve-2021 -44228/39 The version 2.17.1 contains a fix for a theoretical problem. If this could be misused, you already have a bigger problem. Source https://blog.sonatype.com/log4j-another-code-execution-bu (...)

Dear All, We have a widely used Incoming Invoice process, which manage validation and approval of digitized invoices. We use valueable feature of Attachment Preview on form to show invoice image during some validation/approval steps. (We use other feature for OCR verification) We register invoices as "Invoice" category attachment, but there can be other connecting documents. On Classis form i

Problem with synchronization exchange rates from NBP (404 - Not - Found)

(...) Hello, I try update webcon with SharePoint Foundation 2013 Update Webcon from 2021 _1_4_55 to 2021 _1_5_367 and i have error with webcon.sharepoint.core.wsp. Deploy solution dosent work Anyone know why this happen? Solution Deployment : Looking for 'ReceiverClass' attribute in manifest root node for solution 'webcon.sharepoint.core.wsp' Solution Deployment : Missing one or more of the following (...)

(...) Hello Durning installation of the Webcon BPS for Microsoft Outlook Addin 2021 .1.4.195 plugin and opening Outlook, the error "Access denied to the path c:\Users\xxx\Appdata\local\Temp\Deployment\A3Y823NQ.KMT\9J59YY7H.WXE\sk" appears when loading the plugin. \Webcon.Workflow.Outlook2010.resource.dll" (I'm attaching a screenshot). Massive deployment from sccm . Command line : Execute-MSI -Action Instal (...)

Hi, We are in the process of setting up new servers for Webcon with SharePoint. Regarding licences: -If I understand correctly, when we want to move the new servers into production, we must first deactivate the license on the existing servers and move it to the new servers? -What about the time between installation and production? How can we see that Webcon is functioning properly on the new

(...) Hi! We are in the process of upgrading from 2017 to 2021 - testing phase. I have a problem with the visibility and requirement rules for fields in an item list, when the contents of one cell affect the behavior of another cell in the same row. The existing rules do not work. What is wrong?

(...) Hello Everyone I have to change sdk Custom Action class (not my code) from version 2019 to 2021 . In old CustomAction was used HostingEnvironment.Impersonate() and I have also used this in 2021 version, but it generates error: Method not found: 'WebCon.WorkFlow.SDK.Documents.Model.Base.ReadOnlyEntitiesCollection`1 WebCon.WorkFlow.SDK.Documents.Model.NewDocumentData.get_TextFields()'. System.Missi (...)