WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2021

(...) This article concerns version 2021 We maintain mainstream support for the last two major versions of WEBCON BPS. Some versions are backed by Extended support. Mainstream support includes functional, performance, scalability, and security updates. Extended support includes only security updates.   End of support (also sometimes known as end of life) indicates that a product has (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2021 .1.x and above; author: Agnieszka Burda   Introduction With WEBCON BPS you can use API interface. The article available here: https://community.webcon.com/posts/post/the-invoke-rest-web-service-action/170/ describes the “Invoke REST Web Service” action provided in Designer Studio that allows users to use external services sharing their own API. This a (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2021 .1.x and above; author: Konrad Wojtycza   Introduction WEBCON BPS Designer Studio allows users to configure global business and form rules. As global rules, they are available for all applications created in a given environment and thanks to parameters they are universal and may be used in multiple processes.   Global business and form rules can be con (...)

(...) is selected as the time range, user is shown statistics for the entire year 2022 and, at the same time, they are compared with information from the corresponding Previous period, i.e. the entire year 2021 . These data are used for the calculation and presentation of Trends, from which users can draw clear conclusions about the parameters of interest and their change over time.   Heatmap U (...)

The WEBCON team works tirelessly to improve the WEBCON BPS platform. We constantly strive to fix any errors and make sure that our system always functions as intended.   Every year, we publish a major version that introduces a multitude of new features. Additionally, updated builds are released at least once a month, they aim to resolve any existing issues and implement small c

(...) Applies to version: 2021 .1.x and above; author: Mike Fitzmaurice   WEBCON BPS offers several ways to handle parallel activity. If the scenario involves a single task assigned to multiple people, a few task configuration settings are all that is needed. But when entire sets of activities, instructions, and decision logic must take place in parallel, subworkflows are necessary. The vast m (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2021 R1 and above; author: Mike Fitzmaurice   Introduction WEBCON BPS offers several ways to handle parallel work. If the scenario involves a single task assigned to multiple people, a few task configuration settings are usually all that is needed. There are exceptions to this, though, especially when you have elaborate criteria to apply to the task results.   (...)

Applies to version: 2023 R3 and above; author: Łukasz Maciaszkiewicz   Introduction Designer Studio is a powerful programming tool often used within companies by multiple developers engaged in unrelated projects. Since access to all the extensive functionalities of Designer Studio is often not necessary when developing dedicated applications, and unauthorized access to certain asset

(...) External content by Daniel Krüger; November 10, 2021 ;  The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de Even so this post is old but inI regard to a current forum post I think it's worth to mention it. It describes: The differences between saving a workflow instance using the save action and a save path. How to simulate a save menu action, in case of a new workfl (...)

(...) nt is incompatible, Outlook Modern will not work and the user will be prompted as follows: "This add-in won't run in your version of Office. Please upgrade to either one-time purchase Office 2021 or to a Microsoft 365 account." Detailed information on the runtime environments used by individual Microsoft add-ins can be found at: Browsers used by Office Add-ins - Office Add-ins | Micro (...)

The WEBCON team works tirelessly to improve the WEBCON BPS platform. We constantly strive to fix any errors and make sure that our system always functions as intended.   Every year, we publish a major version that introduces a multitude of new features. Additionally, updated builds are released at least once a month, they aim to resolve any existing issues and implement small c

(...) External content by Daniel Krüger; December 05, 2021 ;  The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de   Even though this is quite old, it still works and it can help others: If you are providing multilingual user interfaces this post can provide you with little helpers to generate SQL statements: For multilingual choose fields. Multilingual icons   (...)

(...) . Maybe someone else takes the time to fiddle around with the css. You can read up on it in this post: Revised changing left/right layout This is the revised version because the version in 2021 didn't use HTML fields as they haven't been available.

(...) ple lines of text' field. The attached picture shows an ugly mockup of the result. Most pictures I have seen are rectangular instead of square, so the default value would be above. Implemented with 2021 .1.3.163 Thanks, Daniel

(...) ke the styling easier. The custom styles could be defined in the new html-field (for every process we would have to define it again) or much better, let it define in the themes editor! Update 06.04.2021 Apparently is now in back-log https://community.webcon.com/forum/thread/404/15

(...) an see when calling /api/nav/db/{dbId}/app/{appId}/element/{wfdid}/desktop I guess that this liteModel must be available via javascript. I'm wondering, because there is this form from the offical 2021 release paper (see below) with the nicely presented workflow steps on top of it. And I believe that this a Html-Field with some javascript. Does anybody know how to get to this data?

(...) nly one option to install Office Add-Ins from Webcon Portal - use Internet Explorer. As we know IE is realy old web browser and Microsoft is going to finish support for this browser at 21th of August 2021 . We should add support for this feature for modern web browsers.

(...) Log for my Action Message Address of a Sharepoint list: https://visionboxdomain.sharepoint.com/sites/customers/Lists/Calendar Inserting values: Title: Renovation Doc, Location: PT, EventDate: 3/12/2021 12:00 AM, EndDate: 3/14/2021 12:00 AM, Description: Renovation of doc, fAllDayEvent: , EventType: renovation, MasterSeriesItemID: , Workspace: Log Version: 3 Duration: 729 ms But someho (...)

(...) When creating an SDK action there is an option to use the Logger Class to create logs (https://developer.webcon.com/2021 /resources/online-documentation-sdk/html/2c254e06-3ac3-3a82-7c44-dae3d829d1e4.htm) Does anyone know where these logs are located (log file on file system or a specific database table)?

(...) Maybe this is simple and I'm just overthinking it. I'm creating new proposals, each new proposal has an automatically generated # associated with it (PFY2021 -xxxx). I have the form rule built to create the string, but I need the number portion to append. The xxxx number needs to increment for each new record entered. I can't seem to create an "application wide" variable that I can reference, creat (...)