WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2021

(...) ive "privileges to item" panel? I'm asking, because I have an action that is being run on an item, there is no error, but the rights given rhis way are not visible. Is it normal (I have the latest of 2021 versions still running)?

(...) Based on Daniels blog (https://daniels-notes.de/posts/2021 /javascript-form-rule-execution-on-page-load#show-all-attachments-after-page-load) it is posible to open first attachments after page load but from all attachments tab (becouse attachment is in parent workflow)?

(...) ebCon BPS user can specify substitutions on the portal. Does anybody know, where the data is stored in the SQL database? I'd like to create a weekly report with the data. We are on BPS Version 2021 .1.4.55. Thank you! Cheers, Balint

(...) Hello, I have some date set on forms. Need to find any solution to have that date - 1 month for example: Date on form is (YYYY-MM-DD): 1. 2022-05-05 2. 2022-01-10 3. 2021 -12-25 Date that I expect need(YYYY-MM-DD): 1. 2022-04-05 2. 2021 -12-10 3. 2021 -11-25 Do you have any idea to solve it? My poor trying on the screen below (a lot of counting and IF's and still get wrong format of t (...)

(...) Hi, since version 2022.1.2.59 (my last 2021 .1.4.118) i can't copy & paste group elements. Is it possible to get back this feature!? For example: we have for all workflows and steps the same headline and a specific subtitle. With copy & paste I can create very fast the basics of a (new) workflow... Thanks and best regards Daniel

(...) behaviour in the mobile app: 1) click on field 2) Scan-Camera functionality starts 3) after succesfully scan -> scanned value will be set to field Done Thanks a lot P.S. We are working with 2021 .1.4.154, but so far as we know exists the required functionality also not in the latest version, but not completely sure :) Best regards Thomas

(...) Hi, We are thinking about migrating from BPS on SharePoint to Standalone. We have some concerns. The current environment is Webcon 2021 on SharePoint 2013 Foundation. We are not using modern forms. -Is there any other migration guide/description than this? https://community.webcon.com/posts/post/going-sharepointless-how-to-transform-your-environment-into-standalone/168 -If I understand correctly, (...)

(...) t is currently in a step that is avi for MailApproval, Webcon adds the available path-buttons to the end of the email. This will confuse people that are only meant to be notified a lot. We are using 2021 .1.4.36 - if it has been fixed I have to live with it until we finally can update to 2022. But if anyone knows something i can do to keep this from happening please let me know! Thanks!

(...) Dear All, In BPS 2021 with modern layout we miss functionality to copy an attached file to clipboard. There is feature for preview, download, but no copy. Earlier - with sharepoint - we used activex component, copy to clipboard worked fine. It would be really nice to get a copy feature. Or do you have any idea how to make it work? Thank you! Peter

(...) obal admin permissions required", "errorGuid": "54d9ccb7-183e-484f-ba73-7f1d0d8ec794" } my endpoint in request via POSTMAN /api/data/beta/admin/db/1/businessentities my Webcon verion is: 2021 .1.5.307 when I do this request :/api/data/ I got this response, so it should work in my version. { "apiVersions": [ { "version": "2.0", "url": "/api/ (...)

(...) Hello, after restarting server on which we have installed webcon 2021 .1.3.188 (freemium) there is some problem with SOLR. Similar problem is in thread https://community.webcon.com/forum/thread/776 but solution which community suggest there doesn't help me. I've tried to restart Webcon WorkFlow Service but it's still not work. In log: Message=SOLR not initialized Source=WebCon.WorkFlow.Data (...)

(...) ord File" action, there was a checkbox "Show on screen" on the Output tab. We were using this option in one aplication to show generated file to a user in a preview mode. After upgrading to version 2021 , the option was changed to "Download after file generation" which causes automatic file download without option to quickly preview the document and print it. Is there a possibility to get that previ (...)

(...) is a thread about it: https://forum.aspose.com/t/when-convert-msg-file-to-pdf-send-time-changed-to-some-other-time/172491 Has anyone encountered this problem or is it known? We are using version 2021 .1.5.315 Regards.

(...) g standardized tools, means no manually work for getting the data in the right format. Used REST instruction (v3.0) GET: Gets default bps view content Additional Information: - WebCon Version 2021 .1.4.154 - NSwagStudio 13.18.0.0 - Autorest 3.6..2 It would be great if someone could show me a possible approach or naming any JSON parsre for C## supporting JSON WebCon REST answers. Thanks a (...)

(...) Hi, I have encountered a strange problem in version 2022.1.4.84 - previously in 2021 it worked fine, and the configuration was not changed. I am using actions for Sharepoint Online - add/edit/delete list elements, and none of these actions work if triggered by timeout - error "The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.". Going through the same path/action manually doesn't cause an er (...)

(...) Webcon ver 2021 .1.5.315 I found a bug in business rules with parameter and SQL query. When type is text and value start by '0' then rule cut first char.

(...) Good morning, we just updated WEBCON from 2021 .1.4.154 to 2022.1.4.127 We noticed that there is a new functionality in the frontend that checks for unsaved fields when exiting the page. Overall, a great new feature, but unfortunately it leads to a negative user experience in some specific cases. For example, we often use only one start step to implement a search for the users. The user (...)

(...) ne :) We tried clearing cookies - doesn't help, changing browsers - which sometimes helps but not all. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Maybe it is a version error? Our version is: 2021 .1.5.344 Sharepoint Integrated Form: Modern

(...) Hello. I have in mind that it has been possible in the past to format the text of the "task details" in a form by HTML, e.g. . That doesn't work anymore with V2021 .1.5.xxx (see attached) The only thing that works is for a line break. Is there a reason and more important: how can I format the text here? Kind regards Klaus

(...) m form, but in the tabled report (e.g. "all open instances") it shows only one name. Is it possible to show the result of a business rule in a report? Kind regards, Klaus PS: we are using V2021