Home > Forum > General > export/import app - exception

export/import app - exception

Hi, I have a problem with process migration between environments - what could the error be and where to look for a solution?

System.InvalidOperationException: No item type: WFApplications, id: 25
at WebCon.WorkFlow.BusinessLogic.ImportExport.Mapping.MappingList.GetBySourceId(Int32 id, DbNodeType dbNodeType)
at WebCon.WorkFlow.BusinessLogic.ImportExport.Export.ExportManager.RunExportContainingRootNode(MappingList mappingList, ExportParameter exportParameter, IExportLogger exportLogger, DescendantsRowsProvider descendantsRowsProvider)
at WebCon.WorkFlow.BusinessLogic.ImportExport.Export.ExportManager.ExportMappingList(ExportParameter exportParameter, IExportLogger exportLogger)
at WebCon.WorkFlow.BusinessLogic.ImportExport.Import.Operations.DestinationMappingListGenerator.GenerateDestinationMappingList()
at WebCon.WorkFlow.BusinessLogic.ImportExport.Import.Operations.ImportOperations.CreateDestinationMappingList()
at WebCon.WorkFlow.Service.ActivityExecutors.QueueActivityExecutors.ImportActivityExecutor.DoImport(IImportQueueElement queueElement, List`1 importProgressStudioLog, IActivityEvents activityEvents, ImportExportData importExportData)
at WebCon.WorkFlow.Service.ActivityExecutors.QueueActivityExecutors.ImportActivityExecutor.<ImportActionAsync>d__18.MoveNext()

MVP
In reply to: Marcin

This is how it happens on any application on the list,
in this case this app was created by Designer Deska and is rather simple. I will search the logs again, or I can manually check the package, the question is where to look for information about applications in the package?

Hi,
you could look for informations directly inside that .bpe package.
It's just a .zip file, so change the extension, unarchive it, and inside there will be a single .xml file (big one).

You might want to look around for this `WebCon.WorkFlow.Data.WFApplication`

MVP

Hi,

based on this error:
System.InvalidOperationException: No item type: WFApplications, id: 25

there's something in the package referencing application 25. I would search for the variable: AP:25
Then you try to look through the hierarchy to identify what is using/referencing this.

It's strange because when I exclude an application from the export either manually or when I use "export this application only", then I get a warning about missing variables for each element of the package using the variable.

If this doesn't help you could try to search the whole source database for AP:25.

https://www.mytecbits.com/microsoft/sql-server/search-the-whole-database-for-a-value

I would modify this to exclude data tables like WFElements, AutomationSessionExecution etc.

Best regards,
Daniel

Hi,
I had a similar case once.
The cause was the use of {AP: xx} (with a space in the middle) in one of the hyperlinks.

Interestingly, it worked correctly in the TEST environment, so I didn't notice that there was an incorrect tag. The problem was with importing to another environment.

Probably not a big chance that it's the same, but maybe it will help :-)