WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2021

(...) like word - The corporate design may define how some words are written - It looks like a spelling error. This is even more true in German, all nouns are written with a capital case. This applies to 2021 .1.2.101. Best regards, Daniel

(...) Hello, we have problem with BPS 2021 Android mobile app. After logging out and trying to log in another user, application automatically logs in previous user. How to force each user to enter username and password for each login attempt? Best regards, Wojtek

(...) Hi, we recently upgraded our DEV-Environment to latest 2021 .1.2.136. Today i was evaluating the new version with our existing processes, and stumbled upon something that didn't occur to me in the past. I have a crucial picker field in an item list, that has target fields from some of the columns in that same item list. It works in our current PROD version (2020.1.3.411). In 2021 it throws: "S (...)

(...) We are in the process of setting up Sandbox environment. Installed 2021 .1.2.136 version successfully , Activated temporary license received from webcon and activated it. When tried to login to Designer studio initially , it's giving that "No rights for designer Studio " message. How can I assign designer studio access? Not sure what is missing.

(...) Who runs 2021 .1.2.136 and wants to help me testing "report subscriptions"? I'm currently evaluating an option to "subscribe" to reports/view. My aim is that the user will be able to select a schedule, define a report and receive this report by mail. This is currently in an alpha state. The business rule seems to work well but the BPS application is just in a proof of concept state. Maybe there's som (...)

(...) Hi everyone! I was just evaluating the latest version (2021 .1.3.163) on our DEV system, and wanted to prepare new functions for my processes. I had issues when trying to save a rule that included the new "select values" function to check if a collection of values from an item list is not empty. In the testing window the rule works as expected, it just wont let me save it because of invalid rule con (...)

(...) Hi, After upgrading WEBCON BPS to latest public version (2021 .1.3.163) we started to have issues with SOLR indexing. Here is some part of the error: Exception at ID: 4572 Error occurred: SolrNet.Exceptions.SolrConnectionException: { "responseHeader":{ "rf":1, "status":400, "QTime":2}, "error":{ "metadata":[ "error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException", "root-error-class","org.apache.solr.co (...)

(...) Webcon v. 2021 .1.2.136 Is it possible to remove all elements of Dicionary ? ps. Import always adds elements not remove/replace existing . THX in advance for help

(...) Hello Webcon v. 2021 .1.2.136 I have Dictionary and few thousent lines inside. I display dictionary fields /10 fields/ on the form as "Choice fields" I need to group fields taking into account values to displaying only unique. I do not see grouping option/function. May be someone has solution ? THX in advace Jerzy

(...) There is a problem with using Designer Desk in version 2021 .1.3.178. The error indicates no license (license exceeded), but the list of available and used licenses alone indicates that they have not been exceeded. Three users are entered as authorized persons for Designer Desk on the Designer studio side in Configuration. No editing in this field is possible at the moment

(...) D system. After some research it seems that no datarow (based on an internal view or SQL) gets the changes of its datasource after deployment. Remark: We are running an older version of Webcon BPS (2021 .1.1.45), an upgrade is not possible here at the moment. Thanks a lot in advance & best regards, Nik

(...) Hi Community, After the deployment of version 2021 .1.3.178 the subworkflows that start after a flow control step are no longer working. I have multiple cases in my company where I need to use a flow control step to evaluate if the subworkflow should start or not and it stopped working after I got the update. I don't know how to fix it or come up with an workaround and I'm awaiting on the supp (...)

(...) cases this is true for this feature, if you provide a new one there will be immediately questions asking for more. :) For those who don't know what I'm talking about you an search the change log for 2021 R3 for 'Authentication request endpoints'. In my case it's the following: When I click on the sign in button (1) the server will read the configured endpoint (2) and redirect the popup to the page (...)

(...) search phrase 5: Results are displayed in a new tab If someone is interested, here are the details how to set this up and decide which search engine should be used.: https://daniels-notes.de/posts/2021 /quickly-search-current-website Best regards, Daniel

(...) PICTURE). A counting number as fourth parameter would be even better ;-) Bye, Bjoern Poller P.S.: Daniel gave some alternative ways under: https://community.webcon.com/forum/thread/699/15 P.P.S. (2021 -08-17): I found temporaly solutuions for editing ATT_ID and continuous numbering with an action (Run SQL procedure) for those who can't wait -> https://community.webcon.com/forum/thread/699/15

(...) o the iPad application. The application hangs after entering the login and password and clicking Continue logging in - external authentication. Ipad with latest firmware, factory reset, latest Webcon 2021 application. No problem on android. Without application works fine in Safari.

(...) Webcon BPS 2021 .1.3.205 Express After an unexpected restart of the SOLR server it shows the error: Error in SolrActivity Search. Identyfikator błędu: 610fd0f1-0c4b-4234-aefe-df17ef065005 ServiceLocationProvider must be set. In event log: Message=SOLR not initialized Source=WebCon.WorkFlow.Data.Solr StackTrace= w WebCon.WorkFlow.Data.Solr.BPSSolrServerProxy.GetInstance[T]() w WebCon.WorkFlow.Da (...)

(...) After upgrading to most recent version 2021 .1.3.205, a simple form rule definded at path parameters stopped working (the rule on the attached screen). If I change the rule just to CONFIRM['Something'] (without the IF), then it works, but with the IF it does not. It used to work in 2021 .1.1.53. Anyone experiencing such an issue?

(...) After upgrating to 2021 .1.3.205 my autocomplete choice fields in an items list started to behave really strangely and buggy (on several workstations). What happens: - when I scroll to the bottom of the list it scrolls back to the top by itself - when I scroll down a little, the list changes position by itself a little to the top or to the bottom - sometimes an error pops up when scrolled to the bottom (...)

(...) Hi there, by using the Designer Desk in 2021 .1.3.205 our user made the mistake to use multiple START STEPs while designing a workflow for us. Also it is not possiple to save this work, it would be better, if the user gets an error message, if he/she wants to place another START STEP or it doesnt work at all (like in the Designer Studio). Bye, Bjoern Poller