WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2023

(...) ingle line, and then you can delete the column and then change it to data row in order to keep your report. In this case the error GUID will show: "...Invalid column name 'SEL_SQLRow'." version: 2023 .1.3.169, but I don't think the version matters. I hope we get the option, at some point, to manually remove such column from your report if it was added before when it was not a data row :) Hav (...)

(...) es while making changes or situations where you save your work and later realize that around 10% of the changes didn't actually get saved. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Version: 2023 .1.2.68 Thanks.

(...) Hi, I have problem with the licence service shutting down on the version 2023 .1.3.169. Sevice shuts down 3 times a day. So that we have to restart the whole server. Do you have any idea how to fix this problem?

(...) Dear Community, After upgrading WEBCON BPS to latest standalone version 2023 .1.3.202 (from 2023 .1.3.169) I noticed that there are errors in mail sending report. E-mails are delivered but log is filling up with error. Error: "Failed to save information in the workflow instance history about the successful email sending execution" Error details: "Unrecognized Guid format." Attached screenshot (...)

(...) Probably in 2023 is not present "used" in path "properties" ... I'm using 2022.1.4.404 and if i want to see where the path is used ... I need to "delete path" because: - in path - I don't have attribute property "used" - on automation is not showing where on path is used ... - if is deleted it show connection but there is no "link by click" to jump to Automation / form automation to path se (...)

(...) Hi, so there is a new version of Autenti plugin, also working with Webcon 2023 . There are new configuration fields/options: Signature Type (Required) SMS authentication Unlock document by SMS Is there ANY documentation regarding options for those fields? Experimenting, I discover that Signature Type must be numeric, and: 0 means Autenti signature 1 means qualified electronic signa (...)

(...) ations where it is convenient for us to perform an Excel export of the current state via the DATA TABLE. Recently, we have been hitting the limit of 1000 rows more often (https://docs.webcon.com/docs/2023 R3/Studio/Process/Attribute/DataPres/Sql_grid/#7-allow-excel-export). I would like to propose a review of the current server performance to determine if it is now feasible to increase this limit to (...)

(...) the TCP inbound rule to 8002. The system time is correct. OS: Windows Server 2016 1607 build 14393.7070 windows service log: Faulting application name: WebCon.WorkFlow.Service.exe, version: 2023 .1.3.202, time stamp: 0x8e09a86d Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.14393.7070, time stamp: 0x666269e8 Exception code: 0xc0000028 Fault offset: 0x00000000000a5a70 Faulting process id: (...)

(...) Hello, We moved from 2021 to 2023 version of webcon and now we have a problem with initializing item lists in preview mode. When in edit mode everything works fine, but in preview mode item lists do not initilize. Is there a way to achive such a functionality. What was the reason to change it ?

(...) We would like to run a PowerShell script periodically, to prepare data for selected cases in one of our interfaces. BPS Studio version 2023 .1.3.202 doesn't give us an option to add that type of action in global actions (configured for the process). So currently we have to use a task, that is configured in TaskScheduler on the application server, to run it. Is there an option in BPS Studio to run a (...)

(...) Hi, I'm currently reducing the execution time of a long path transition in version 2023 .1.2.44. In this context I noticed that saving the instance executes "recalculate rows". In our case this causes another execution of data rows which are only used for displaying information. They are not used in any other combination, even the usage tab is empty. It would be great, if we could have a checkbo (...)

(...) Hi, Do someone know how can to create an attachment instances with content and filegroup for send in specific instances? I need for version sdk 2023 I attached the cod fromversion 2022. NewAttachmentData newAttachmentData = new NewAttachmentData(args.Context,Configuration.informationNecessary.FileName, fileMerge_Necorupt); newAttachmentData.FileGroup = new AttachmentsGroup(Configuration (...)

(...) ng important, the user has already privileges on other applications and the search for the is working, but not for this new app. This "new app" has other users with privileges and they work fine. V 2023 .1.3.202 If anyone have any other idea or solution, please leave a comment. Regards