WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2021

(...) t for our two latest major versions. Our latest major release is 2023.1    Important: Before upgrading from one complete version to another (eg from 2019 to 2021  or from 2017 to 2021 ) check if you have the appropriate license for the WEBCON BPS version. We recommend that you activate the required license BEFORE upgrading the WEBCON BPS system.  W (...)

(...) Applies to version 2021 .1.1; author: Michał Kastelik   WEBCON BPS 2021 has introduced new appearance and display options that allow you to further customize your application's start buttons. Read this article if you want to learn what they are and how to use them.     Hiding buttons    After enabling the Portal editing mo (...)

(...) Applies to version 2021 .1.1; author: Michał Kastelik   This article presents the functionality of Favorites available in WEBCON BPS 2020 and the new better way of displaying these elements in version 2021 .    What are Favorites?    As in web browsers, the WEBCON BPS platform has a list of elements that can be quickly (...)

(...)  Applies to version 2021 .1.x; author: Michał Kastelik   Introduction The new version of WEBCON BPS 2021 has brought some changes in Portal's appearance. This article describes the most important differences compared to the 2020 version.   The new appearance of the main page On the main page of the platform, the Favorites elements (applications, reports, etc (...)

(...) Applies to version 2021 .1.1; author: Konrad Wojtycza   Introduction In WEBCON BPS 2021 , the form rules have been enhanced with new functions operating on text such as: CONCAT - combines two or more text strings into one text SPLIT - splits the provided text into parts, according to a specified separator. The function returns strings separated by semicolons ‘;’ (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2020 and 2021 .1; author: Krzysztof Gaszczyk Start buttons start a process or workflow in WEBCON BPS. This article shows you how to create and configure them using Designer Studio or Portal. First, we explain how to do it in Studio and then how to do it on Portal. Both configurations are very similar. Configuring start buttons in Designer Studio To configure a start button (...)

PDF version   1. Prerequisites (SharePoint platform) 2. Prerequisites (no SharePoint platform) 3. High availability 4. WEBCON BPS databases 5. Disaster-recovery scenario (SharePoint platform) 6. Disaster-recovery scenario (no SharePoint platform) 7. Good practices in WEBCON BPS platform maintenance 8. WEBCON BPS Farm internat/external communication diagr

(...) Applies to version: 2021 .1.x and above; author: Michał Kastelik Introduction Version 2021 has introduced a new feature for the environments in which there are many different people creating and modifying applications and processes. Now, you can define dedicated connections and data sources for your applications which should simplify the administration work. You will also avoid situations in whi (...)

Yeah, the new version is released and based on the change log, these are my three highlights: 4.11. Using variables representing configuration objects’ ID Item list improvements. Ok, this is cheating but there are a lot of useful changes :) 4.17. Report views in the navigation menu I didn't list the new WEBCON BPS Designer Desk because it's not comparable and would probably be on everyone's top

(...) In the release notes of WEBCON BPS 2021 the new option of using the openid authentication flow is mentioned. However, i did not find an option to use this authentication when calling Rest API's. https://webcon.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/WEBCON-BPS-2021 -New-Release-Overview.pdf Did i miss something or is it not yet released?

Hey all, I have the following problem. When I try to open BSP-Studio on my local machine I always get the error in the picture. On the server it works fine. Do you have any suggestions Greets Georg

Hey all, again I need your help. Do you know any possibilities to create a new user when you register with the new openID feature? For example, a new user register over openID. After redirect the user has no access to the application, because he only exists in, for example, azure ad but not as a bps user on the plattform. I hope my question is clear enough =) Greets Georg

Hello everyone! Have u stumble upon this error when u make a request through the action and map the body on a field? In the body field as mentioned in the picture should be the body , the json but, is shown the type of collection ( System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Object] )

Hi there, this week i used "compact Start Buttons" for the first time. With our windows settings [FullHD, Text Scale 100%], e.g. the small 'g' is cut off a little bit at the buttom. It's no big issue, but a few more pixels in the next version should work perfect. Thanks, Bjoern Poller

(...) Hi guys, I'm totally new to WEBCON. I tried to install Webcon Express 2021 , all looks fine but when I go to set up Portal URL I can't understand what kind of address I have to type. Read few times manual but I can't understand. Tried several things but I can't connect to WEBCON BPS 2021 Designer Studio. Any advice and recommendations are welcome.

(...) Hello Webcon community! We already tried several times to install Webcon BPS an a local machine (latest Webcon BPS version 2021 1.2.108). If it comes to IIS application creation, we select https and setup refuses to show wildcard certificate, which was previously installed to personal store for local machine. The cerificate is showing in IIS, certmgr (Personal -> Certificates), but is not selectabl (...)

Hi everyone, I just noticed that for some reason step names are no longer displayed in reports or data grids using internal views. The root cause of this is that I used the REST Designer Studio. When you save a process using the REST designer studio unset translation of changed objects are saved as a blank string instead of null. This may lead to empty Step and Form Type columns in reports and ot

(...) Hi, despite the bug described in this thread: https://community.webcon.com/forum/thread/555/46 having been removed in 2021 .1.3.143 (tested, worked fine), something similar is happening in 2021 .1.3.163 when you use a picker field in an item list, and map it's data source-columns into other columns of the item list. It then throws: "b.map is not a function"-error, see attached screenshot. If I do (...)

(...) moving to the next step but the action is not executing, does not show any error and is not even logged in the history and is not adding a barcode. Does anyone had this problem on the latest version( 2021 .1.3.163 ) , some thoughts ?

(...) Due to a mistake, migration scripts for version 2021 R3 (2021 .1.3.136; 2021 .1.3.178) do not take into account changes in REST data source configuration. After updating to version 2021 R3, all REST data sources configured in versions older than 2021 R1 will cease to function. Data sources configured in 2021 R1/R2 will only return columns from a collection that have been manually selected, whereas pre (...)