Home > User Voice > Dedicated additional CSS (branding) per Template

Dedicated additional CSS (branding) per Template UNDER REVIEW

MVP

Hello,
I would like to make a suggestion or find solution for branding case.
We got customized White Template (as a copy) + we customized coloring of navigation sections by global CSS (setup in System settings in BPS Studio). Result is visible in the attached screenshots.
Such coloring works fine for light templates, but not for dark one. And I thought that Additional CSS per template would be a nice feature in the product.
And as workaround for now - could you please give me a hint how I can dedicate additional CSS per template, e.g. per CSS selectors?
Best Regards, Dominik

WEBCON

Hi Dominik, we're currently working on a major revamp of the system's UI and UX. We're including your request into the analysis related to the revamp. FYI: we've had several similar requests to yours submitted by others, so your request is well-timed :).
Please note the revamp will affect almost all elements of the end-user interface and therefore it will take considerable time before results will be published.
I'm changing the status to "under review".

MVP
In reply to: Michal Rykiert

Hi Dominik, we're currently working on a major revamp of the system's UI and UX. We're including your request into the analysis related to the revamp. FYI: we've had several similar requests to yours submitted by others, so your request is well-timed :).
Please note the revamp will affect almost all elements of the end-user interface and therefore it will take considerable time before results will be published.
I'm changing the status to "under review".

Hi Michał,
Great to hear.
Meanwhile one of my Colleagues succeded to dedicate Global CSS (within BPS Studio) per template - using CSS selectors based on Template GUID from database.
Summing up - we got Global CSS part for all templates (shared) and dedicated section for CSS per template - based on CSS template guid selectrors.
Meanwhile we are excited to see revamp of User interface in WebCon BPS. And such CSS per template (exportable as well) would be great!
BR, Dominik