Home > User Voice > PROPOSAL: Email Templates - Editability of "Go to Element" and "Go to Application"

PROPOSAL: Email Templates - Editability of "Go to Element" and "Go to Application" NOT NOW

MVP

Hello everyone,

we use a lot of custom email templates. One recurring issue is the lack of options for design and name changes
for "Go to Element" and "Go to Application".

Additionally, emails for users who rarely interact with WEBCON often find the "Go to Element" button confusing.
It would be desirable for us if the names were customizable and the fields could respond to HTML design instructions.
Ideally, it would also be great if images could be used as buttons for that fields.

If I have missed any existing options for this, I would appreciate any tips.

Thank you in advance,
Bjoern Poller

MVP
In reply to: Michal Rykiert

Hi Bjoern, in such case you should be able to customize the e-mail notification template by removing the standard buttons (links) and replacing them with your custom ones.

I don't have a ready-to-use instruction for you at the moment, but this shouldn't be too tricky. I'll also pass it as a suggestion for a new article to the knowledge base.

Hi Michal,

In German, we would say "Da stand ich auf dem Schlauch," which translates directly to "I was standing on the hose" and means "I was stumped."

I created a custom link with my button image without any issues. ;-)

If no one else gets to it first, I will write a short article for the knowledge base.

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
Bjoern