WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2023

(...) ia our changelog (available at the bottom of this page), which compiles a list of all modifications made to a major version over its lifecycle. Our latest major release is 2023 .1 – [Whitepaper – Business overview]  WEBCON provides full technical support for our two latest major versions. Important: Before upgrading from one complete ver (...)

This document contains:   Enterprise (Standalone) installation prerequisites, diagrams, and scaling SharePoint-hosted installation prerequisites, diagrams, and scaling Planning for High Availability WEBCON BPS Databases overview and size estimation Disaster recovery for Enterprise and SharePoint Good practices for system upkeep WEBCON BPS Farm communication diagram List

(...) Applies to version: 2023 R3 and above; author: Łukasz Maciaszkiewicz   New WEBCON BPS 2023 mobile application   The WEBCON BPS 2023 mobile application is a component of the WEBCON BPS platform designed for mobile devices. It offers flexible and convenient access to the applications published in Portal from any location, even without direct access to the company’s computer. (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2023 .1.x and above; author: Marcin Smarzewski   Deactivating Licenses on Test and Developer environments Before mirroring the environment, it is recommended to deactivate the test or development license service (depending on which environment will receive the production mirror), Doing so will make it possible to activate the license service without assistance. If assi (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2023 R3 and above; author: Łukasz Maciaszkiewicz   Introduction With the WEBCON BPS mobile application, users gain the ability to access the WEBCON BPS platform from anywhere using their mobile devices. This article delves into the core assumptions regarding the architecture of the mobile application mentioned above.   Assumptions The fundamental archit (...)

(...) Hi, Since I found this post, I am very curious when the 2023 release will be available. It would be really nice if anybody could give me more information about it. https://community.webcon.com/posts/post/ability-to-transfer-bps-groups-using-the-export-import-mechanism/374 Thank you, Raluca

Hi everyone, maybe we can gather all the changes anyone encounters when testing the new version in a single thread. It won't take much of your time and will potentially save you more when others do the same. I will start with this one: SQL command: Varriable WFCONCOL_ID : WFD_DTYPEID = {DT:12} and {WFCONCOL_ID:153} = {WFD_ID} has been "translated" to WFD_DTYPEID = 1 and dbo.ClearWFEl

Hi everyone, I think any changes to JavaScript is worth a dedicated thread, since these won't effect everyone and can be quite technical. As everyone has read the change log, it should be no surprise that we need to apply some changes to any JavaScript based modifications. The cash-dom library has replaced the former jQuery library. The change may affect how form rules work in JavaScrip

(...) Hello, please update Autenti SDK for Webcon 2023 . Latest release https://github.com/WEBCON-BPS/BPSExt-Signing-Autenti/releases/tag/2022.1 is not working anymore. Best regards, Marcin

(...) Hello Does Webcon 2023 work with SQL 2022? Native or with compatibility db level 2019?

Hi everyone, maybe someone else is using some internal JavaScript objects and if this is the case, check whether you are using window.initialModel and make adjustments. In R2 it's gone. Most of the objects of the initialModel can be accessed via the liteModel. /api/nav/db/${parameters.dbId}/element/${parameters.instanceId}/desktop If you have no idea what I'm talking about, than ever

(...) Since i cannot open a support ticket at the moment i have to go this way. When creating a new substitution in 2023 .1.2.44 i get a "Bad request" error when saving the substitution. Attached you find the diagnostics session and develeoper tools log. Any ideas what is going wrong here? // diagnostics json { "session": { "id": 565, "sessionGuid": "2c8664cd-1862-4978-9355-1d0b7c3c47 (...)

Hello, we use the actions "Convert word to PDF" and "Generate/Update a word file" and we assign the documents to a dynamic category. The category is not saved to the table WFDataAttachmets, the field (ATT_Attribute1) stays empty. in version 2021.1.4.55 it did work fine. Thank you! Balint

Hello, step description (HTML) is not rendered correctly when you hover over the step. In version 2021.1.4.55 – it worked fine. Thank you! Balint

(...) Hi everyone, if you are using BPS 2023 and the option to translate labels via Excel, make sure to save all reports again. The following numbers are referring to the second attachment. After importing the translation the report configuration will look like (1) in the database. There's nothing wrong with it and it works just fine in the current environment. When you export the application and (...)

(...) 1. We currently have installed version 2023 .1.1.56, and I cannot find it in the platform center anymore. 2. Does anyone know if importing processes from this to 2023 .1.1.89 works? Or do I need to do an upgrade first? 3. Is there anything we need to consider when updating this missing version?

(...) Hi, After upgrading to Webcon2023 (ver. 2023 .1.2.44) we found errors during Form rule executions on page load. It is caused by trying to hide/show/set/etc attributes that are not visible on the form. In the 2022 versions, there were no issues with the same configuration cases. These errors appear during Diagnostics and additionally prevent saving the Diagnostics Session. Does anybody have s (...)

(...) Hello, our information security office has detected a log4j vulnerability. We currently have the log4j-1.2.17.jar version for WebCon BPS 2023 R2 Is it possible to upload version 2.21.1 according to the article https://kb.webcon.pl/security-podatnosc-cve-2021-44228-w-apache-log4j2/? https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/download.html Will the new version of BPS include this type of fix?

(...) Hi all, do you have any information where are kept the covers in the database on the 2023 version?

(...) ecommend to avoid and which ones are kinda required in between? For example, I see that there is an issue with SearchIndex from version 2022.1.4.174 to 2022.1.4.274, and in all published versions of 2023 R1. I suppose I will not use them. I will continue to go through all the changes, but if there is anything that you can point out it would help a lot. Thanks, Geo