WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2023

(...) ype":"/challenge","title":"Challenge requested","status":403,"detail":"Request to perform challenges described","instance":"fe66c6a2-2cc5-42f9-a4ce-96bea7cd716b"} Response-Header: Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 07:06:57 GMT Connection: keep-alive Vary: Origin, Access-Control-Request-Method, Access-Control-Request-Headers x-challenge: eyJjbGFzc2lmaWVycyI6WyJDSEF......................XRhIjp7fX1dfX0 Cache- (...)

(...) Hello, I'm trying to disable/enable fields based on the state of dropdown (using nr. 3 from this https://docs.webcon.com/docs/2023 R2/Studio/Process/Attribute/Choice/Choose_field/#picker): * Allowing custom values - make fields on form enabled. * Disabled custom values - make fields on form disabled. Is there any value which i could use to check state of dropdown control? In this case i'm using (...)

(...) Did any of you try to make a chart with a sum aggregation on a calculated decimal column? In both 2022 and 2023 , we seem to get the following error. If I select count, it works, but any other calculation (sum, avg, min, max) gives the same error.

(...) Hi everyone! We are currently using BPS 2023 .1.2.44 in our office. Is it possible to exclude certain report columns from an Excel export? We need to display the columns in the Web report, but don't want to show them in Excel. Best regards, Christoph

(...) Hi, in BPS 2023 you added possibility to mark business entity as active, which is great. What about to go further and add option to assign application to business entity? Adding an application to business entity configuration would result that it will be visible on business entity system field in particular application. There are cases that for some reason in some applications some business entities (...)

(...) Hi Where can I find demo app to download for webcon version 2023 ?

(...) ticked either in the default view or in one of the custom views. Whenever it is unticked, I believe report should not multiply rows. Do you experience same behavior in older versions? Webcon ver. 2023 .1.2.68

(...) ! I wanted to ask if the removal of the preview of XLSX files could be reconsidered? Perhaps as a toggled parameter. :) It was an important functionality for our company and after upgrading to BPS2023 we have to come up with a different solution for the preview of simple spreadsheets that are attached to BPS documents. Thanks, Patryk

(...) Hello, I have a Global Action that allows users to Generate a copy of the form. This action worked with Read only access before we upgraded to version 2023 .1.2.124. Now it is giving an error message to users and when I looked up the error it states users need elevated access.("User has not sufficient permission to edit WorkFlow instance"). Is there any work around to this or maybe a different action (...)

(...) I have an error that prevents BPS activities from being loaded. The most used applications list is not displayed and recent actions also does not refresh Version: 2023 .1.2.68 Solr Index Queue has all processing pending on the error: Activation error occurred while trying to get instance of type ISolrOperations`1, key "" Admin Event Logs: url: https://***.com/api/nav/db/1/app/12/activities/fi (...)

(...) I used to update this table and chagne wft_user and WFT_user name. But from the version 2023 i got Update or insert of view or function 'WFElementTasks' failed because it contains a derived or constant field. Is there any other way to udpate the column in wfelementtasks?

(...) llo, I've upgraded my Webcon only yesterday and today it seems that there is a problem when sending configurable e-mail through action. The action is simple and it worked until now (previous version 2023 .1.1.89). When the action runs it returns an error "Can't send e-mail: Column 'mail' does not belong to table Results.". The field used in the action is named "Procedujacy" and is the type "User or gr (...)

(...) rivileges) in executing the Generate/Update a Word file triggered from the Menu button by a user who had privileges to read an instance but not to edit it. This is happening after upgrade to version 2023 .1.2.124. It was working in previous version we were using. It would be great if we can go back to allowing users with read only access to generate a word file. Thank you

(...) privileges) in executing the Generate/Update a Word file triggered from the Menu button by a user who had privileges to read an instance but not to edit it. This is happening after upgrade to version 2023 .1.2.124. It was working in previous version we were using. It would be great if we can go back to allowing users with read only access to generate a word file. Thank you

(...) Hi. In version 2023 , the method of handling company selection when starting from a tile has been changed. Previously, if the remaining parameters were defined in the button configuration, a form was immediately displayed and the company could be changed directly there. Currently, a popup always appears in this situation and the company can be changed later on the form. Users report this as an u (...)

(...) is is understandable, but if the path authorization with mode "Application" is used, I would expect the location of the mobile device instead of either one. The mentioned features are new in BPS 2023 R3 https://webcon.com/whats-new-in-webcon-bps-2023 -r3/ Best regards, Daniel

(...) I've noticed after installing 2023 .1.3.29 that vacation charts stopped working and investigated what is the problem. After some tests it seems that the values of used and avalilable days that were previously automatically calculated based on the items already in the workflow are the problem and probably an error occurs when the engine tries to calculate them. When I turn off the visibility of both fie (...)

(...) ted row This results with a checksum error pointing at the choice field (see picture provided with the thread). It has happened in different applications/processes before too. We're using version 2023 .1.2.123, and the error does not occur on different types of choice fields.

(...) my fields together with the API action so I end up with an instance in a final state having an attachment into attachemnts section. I have already checked this post https://daniels-notes.de/posts/2023 /copy-attachment-to-other-workflow as is probabily 75% or more from what I need to do, but still mine doesn't work. OAuth2 App is configured.. same as the connection.. same as the action. Everything (...)

(...) Hello, I would like to import some templates in my environment but i have version 2023 _1_2 and i get this error: Incorrect branch number of application's database. Application has been exported in version 2023 _1_3, currently installed version 2023 _1_2. You can not import applications from older versions. Is there something i can do? Can i find these templates in other versions too? https://com (...)