WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

The latest topics

Hello, I notice 2 weird situations: 1. I have a ForEach and inside I have a simple "Start subworkflow" action and i try to drag from the collection columns in order to start the workflow with some data completed. When I drag the columns, one is showing a bit weird. It will show ok once you double click it. (picture 1) 2. I have another ForEach and inside I made a business rule that uses, again, info from column collection and it is working, but when I go to all business rules and open it i (...)

Hello, I am trying to update some form fields and columns in an item list after some actions. On my path i have configured a FOR EACH on my item list which is creating/composing JSON payload for my REST. (rows) However, I am encountering an InternalServerError (500) when attempting to save this data using REST service on path for my current instance. PATCH: api/data/v5.0/db/#{DBID}#/elements/#{WFD_ID}# { "workflow": { "id": "#{WF:123}#" }, "formType": { "guid": "96 (...)

Hi Everyone, after upgrading Webcon environment to v 2023.1.3.269 (working previously on 2022) I've noticed a behavior change in following situation. There is an item list which has enabled following options - Allow adding, - Allow deleting, - Show actions column, - Show "Remove all" It is filled with many rows which in most cases exceeds the display range so the user has to scroll down/up between entries. End user wants to delete entries one by one with the deleting bin in the action (...)

Item list - is possible to change behavior depending from form or step ? At the moment I use 2 item list ..but maybe is possible to just use one ... if in Item list General setting I set is possible to import / export / add rows / ect. https://docs.webcon.com/docs/2024R1/Studio/Process/Attribute/Basic/Itemlist/ILConf/ILGenral then in sub flow if I use the same Item list then all settings from main flow are on .. But I would like to just allow for modification of rows data not add / (...)

See all posts >

Featured Articles

WEBCON BPS latest version

Current build: 2024.1.1.88

Learn more >
Become the WEBCON MVP

WEBCON MVP - the best of the best The WEBCON MVP program honors the most prolific WEBCON BPS users, who by regularly sharing their extensive platform experience help us co-create the WEBCON Community and broadly spread the product knowledge across the globe.

Learn more >
National Bank of Poland (NBP) currency exchange rates

The current way in which The National Bank of Poland (NBP) shares its currency exchange rates (via Excel files) is changing after 29 February 2024. After this date, the only way to obtain exchange rates from NBP will be through their API. The newest versions of WEBCON BPS 2022 and 2023 account for this, and to continue loading exchange rates, you will need to update to version 2022.1.4.404 and 2023.1.3.76 respectively.

Learn more >
License Activation Service

The License Activation Service (LAS) is a new tool for offline activation of WEBCON BPS licenses. Read this article to learn about its features and capabilities.

Learn more >
See all articles >