Home > Forum > General > Process preview disappears

Process preview disappears

MVP

There is probably a bug in ver. 2021.1.3.205 on webconapps.com. If you click Generate preview in Designer studio and save the process, the preview is available (when clicking on the step names in the Information panel in front end). As soon as I make some changes, e.g. modify a field name or any other modification and save the process again, the preview is not available anymore.

I noticed also that the preview quality (generated image) in front end depends on the designer studio size on the monitor. If I don't have designer studio full screen when I generate the preview, the quality is worse (notice the preview quality on the left hand side of the screen in the attached print screens).

MVP

Regarding the quality of the preview, I have made a sugestion on the user voice. https://community.webcon.com/forum/thread/810?messageid=810 please like it, maybe it gets prioritised :P

Regarding the disapearing problem to be honest i thought it must be a feature. Before when this wouldn't happen, the image with the preview would remain behind the actual workflow as people forgot to regenerate it. I have notticed that now since 2021 when we make a change on the workflow it dissapears. I didn't nottice until now that creating fileld also make it disappear.

Maybe adding some coments to the user voice post regarding this subject would help as well.