Home > Forum > Forms > Get date value for the last and the first day of the current month

Get date value for the last and the first day of the current month

How to use the mentioned function (https://community.webcon.com/posts/post/function-dictionary-for-business-rules-and-form-rules/237) without sql to get the date value for the last and the first day of the current month in the default value field of datetime type attribute?

MVP

Hi mansoft,

I'm not sure whether I understand the 'default value of data type field' part, but I attached an example how to achieve this using the current value of the field.

If this value is set as a default value you may be able to conditional call the form rule during page load in the behavior tab.

Off topic:
"field attributes", whoever it's written in polish correctly, is translated to "field type in the englisch version. This is just a hint, because not everyone here may know this. :)

Best regards,
Daniel

MVP
In reply to: MANSOFT

Thansk Daniel

Here's what i was looking for. You helped and you guided me

Hi mansoft,

I'm glad you solved your problem. It's always good if you find the solution yourself. :)

Just a little information:
Business rules are executed on the server. These are also used for setting default values.
Form rules are executed on the client in the browser. Besides the no code UI there's also a javascript mode.

If you want to execute a form rule "on page load". You have to add it in the behavior tab. See the attachment for more details.

Best regards,
Daniel