Home > Forum > General > An item with the same key has already been added

An item with the same key has already been added

Whenever I try to change the language of column "instance number", my report throws up this error "An item with the same key has already been added".

How to fix this issue? Please suggest.

MVP
In reply to: deps89

Yes the report breaks whenever I try to change the language of systems column. "Instance Number" for example

OK. I don't know why this is happening so I'm just sharing my thoughts... Do you use any special characters? Are you trying to name the column as one that already exists on the report? Can you try renaming the column in Designer Studio? If you're already working in DS, can you try on the portal directly? If nothing helps, can you create a report from scratch and see if this resolves your issue?

In reply to: Martin Meze (Freelancer)

OK. I don't know why this is happening so I'm just sharing my thoughts... Do you use any special characters? Are you trying to name the column as one that already exists on the report? Can you try renaming the column in Designer Studio? If you're already working in DS, can you try on the portal directly? If nothing helps, can you create a report from scratch and see if this resolves your issue?

Please find my comments below:

Do you use any special characters? No special character. Just trying to rename the system columns.
Are you trying to name the column as one that already exists on the report? No, different name.
Can you try renaming the column in Designer Studio? tried and report crashes there too.
If you're already working in DS, can you try on the portal directly? Report crashes in portal too.
If nothing helps, can you create a report from scratch and see if this resolves your issue? Tried already and report crashed. Doesn't crash when I add a header instead of changing the language of the column,