Home > Forum > Tips&Tricks > How to present field 'Picture' on dashboard

How to present field 'Picture' on dashboard

Hello,

Question 1:
Is there any possibility to give user access to form but restrict/limit form history (only user have access to current form not for previous versions)?

Question 2:
I have form field 'Picture' in dictionary form which (that form) is connected with user by field 'User' - do you have any idea how to present that picture on users dashboard?
Do be clear:
Form 1:
Field User: X
Field Picture: A
Form 2:
Field User: Y
Field Picture B
On dashboard User X show Picture A
On dashboard User Y show Picture B

Thanks id advance for your help!

In reply to: Martin Meze (Freelancer)

Hi,

For the picture on dashboard check out this article: https://community.webcon.com/posts/post/the-picture-form-field/32

For History... I'm not sure. Would hiding the history button suffice?

Hi Martin!

Thank you for your answer - it helped me to find solution with presenting picture on report and of course finally at the dashboard too.
Do you have any idea how to hide from form that built in history button?

MVP
In reply to: Stanisław Projs

Hi Martin!

Thank you for your answer - it helped me to find solution with presenting picture on report and of course finally at the dashboard too.
Do you have any idea how to hide from form that built in history button?

Hi Stanisław,

A dirty trick to hide the History button would be via Designer Studio: System settings > Global parameters > Appearance > Global CSS styles:
button#HistoryToolbarButton {display: none;}

If doing this way, consider that the history can be accessed also by clicking the "Show info panel" and then the version number at the bottom. So you would need to hide that as well or completely disable the Info panel.

Anyway, the solution is not bulletproof. Just keep in mind that a user could always add the "/history" to the end of the URL and see the History.

Cheers,
Martin