Home > Forum > General > You could do that with WEBCON BPS?

You could do that with WEBCON BPS?

MVP

Hi everyone,

this is not you typically community thread. It’s not about a problem or question but an idea for which I would need your help.
I’ve come across a page which listed 101 things you could do with product/platform xyz. This got me thinking whether we could do something similar for WEBCON BPS. For this though I need your help.

--- The idea ---
Everyone has implemented a number of applications. These are unique for each company, but they share something in common by which they can be ‘grouped’. For example, company ACME has implemented the applications ‘Absence request’, ‘Travel request’, ‘Contract management’. Company YAC has implemented a ‘Digital construction site’, ‘Claims management’ and ‘Travel request’. Even so the specific implementation of the travel request will differ greatly from each other, both have a ‘Travel request’ application.
With your help, namely your information, we could create a site listing all these “groups” of applications or use cases. Each use case could have a sample image, a describing text, a section how many known companies have implemented this use case and optional contact de-tails. Let’s me stress this last fact, no one would be listed if he/she doesn’t actively express this wish.
In addition, these use cases would get some tags, for example so that you could get all use cases by industry.
Besides these use cases, I would add a section for “SDK actions”. This could be links /descriptions to SDKs provided on GitHub or whatever source.
Another side effect could be that we could do a little diagram how many companies have implemented 1-5, 5-10,10-20, 20+ applications.

Here’s just an idea, how it could be like using some sample /made up data. It’s just an idea and everything would be subject to change, but one can get an idea of how it could be.

https://daniels-notes.de/youcoulddothat/

@VSB I hope you don’t mind that I listed you, but since the information are available online, I thought I could use them. :)

--- What’s in it for you –
As I mentioned I would need your help, or specifically your data, regarding the implementations for this. The answer for this is similar to the reason, why I read/help in this community. I not only help someone but also, I’m helping myself by getting new ideas, from the questions. This would be the same for this site. You may read about use cases you didn’t think about and if you are lucky, there will be even some contact information. Maybe this person can share specific detail in a private communication.
In addition, I do think, that something like this kind of overview could help nudge a potential client to favor WEBCON BPS. This will help WEBCON to spend more resources on improving WEBCON BPS, which ultimately will benefit us all.

--- Disclaimer ---
Yes, I work for a partner, but neither do I work in sales nor in a management position. Nevertheless, I would list our contacts details with a link to our process ‘templates’ there as well as those of other partners.

Best regards,
Daniel