Home > Forum > General > Problem with BPS group membership cache

Problem with BPS group membership cache

Hi,
During user synchronization I get hundreds of warnings like

- Could not find group with BPS ID 'bps_startdk_kon_2u30@bxwebcon.pl' for relation stored in database.
- Could not find group with BPS ID 'bps_kon_edycjaslownikow_2s4w@bxwebcon.pl' for relation stored in database.

As a result members of groups don't have access to documents through group permissions.

When I add user to group through User management > Local groups everything is correct - users membership are added to BPS_Config.dbo.BpsUsersGroupRelations and after several seconds records are inserted to BPS_Content.dbo.CacheOrganizationStructureGroupRelations, as a result of this manual change added users from group have access to documents based on group permissions (but only users that were added, not all members).
After sheduled or invoked incremental or full user synch users-to-groups relations are lost.

Problem occurs in 150 groups out of 2,6k. It occurs on DEV and PROD enviroments.

Every group has record in BPS_Config.dbo.BpsUsers and BPS_Content.dbo.CacheOrganizationStructure before and after synch.
I also tried to delete group and add new group with the same name - it doesn't change anything - problem with membership stil persist.

Have you had similar cases? What could causing this problem?

I have updated test environment to the latest 2022.1.4.127 version and problem still remains. There is an additional problem after the update - after adding group members and refreshing group info, list of group members is not showing up despite that group members are still in BPS_Config.dbo.BpsUsersGroupRelations table.
I would be grateful for a hint where the problem could be.