Home > Forum > General > Any logs for failed attachment uploads?

Any logs for failed attachment uploads?

Hi,

We have trouble uploading documents to some workflows and I would like to pinpoint the issue. I can't find any relevant information in Event Viewer, any other place to check?

Thank you

WEBCON

Hi Mark,

There are many reasons why a file may not be uploaded correctly. Based on the information you provided, it's hard to tell what could be the cause (invalid file, too large file, etc).
In such cases, it is best to start by running the browser console. It's likely that you may get a JS function error (or something similar).
If that doesn't help, and no information appears in the Event Viewer, I recommend looking at the Config database, in the 'AdminWfEventLogs' table. It is possible that this is where something has logged in, which will help find the cause of the problem.
The last solution I can think of is to add an Timeout action that will add an attachment. In case of an error, the service should log more details.

I would also suggest checking whether the error occurs on other workflows, and whether all attachments or some specific ones are affected.

Regards.