Home > Forum > Actions > Using other software librarys for CustomActions

Using other software librarys for CustomActions

Hello together,

I try to implement an CustomAction with Syncfusion.
Now when I want to start my workflow I always get an error message that the file is missing.
The photo of the fault is in the attachment. Has someone experience with this or knows how this must be implemented?
In VS I installed the Syncfusion nugget, I can compile the project without problems.

Thank you very much.
Maximilian

MVP

Hi Maximilian,

I'm replying using my mobile -> all comments are based on my memory and I didn't verify anything.

I've used different third party assemblies and there was only one real "issue". If the SDK is executed in the context of a timeout you had to place an Newtonsoft inside the GAC.

That being said you could check the following:
1. Check the history in admin mode, I think that this listed the actual culprit. The error you see is related to the license assembly but it could be caused by one which is used by it.
2. Verify if the installed assemblies of the plugin match those from your debug/release folder without the webcon." assemblies. See attachment as an example.
3. How does the license work? Is the license key compiled and part of the assembly or a separate txt file or so. In the later case this could be a problem

You can also check out:
https://github.com/WEBCON-BPS
The signing repositories use third party SDKs.

Best regards,
Daniel