Home > Forum > General > Problem with template „business entities structure" and report „vacations“

Problem with template „business entities structure" and report „vacations“

Hi,

i've to create a vacation report and three problems: #1 datasource template „business entities structure" and #2/#3 vacation report .

Problem #1. we have employies in two or more departments (with different workload/department ~25% of employies). Now I must put one user with different depatments in the datasource template „business entities structure", but that is not possible. For now, only one teamleader will see this user in the vacation report. This must/should be changed in the datasource template - is it possible?

Problem #2. in some cases we have teamleader from another department for a group of employies (~10% of teamleaders come from other department). this is okay in the datasource template „business entities structure". BUT: the chief of the department from the employies, do not see his employies in his vacation report anymore. This must/should be changed in the report - is it possible?

Problem #3. the standard shown person in vacation report can changed from „me (Ich)“ in „me and my employies“, „me and my team“ or „me and my employies and my team“. the first and second view works well, but the last „me and my employies and my team“ show the employies of the other teamleader/teammember. Not only my employies. that is not right and must/should be changed in the report-view - is it possible?

Thanks for help!

EDIT: Version 2022.1.4.248

best regards
Daniel

Nobody has replied in this thread yet.