Home > Forum > Actions > Hyperlink function after export-import

Hyperlink function after export-import

Hello,
After upgrading to 2023.1.1.89 I'm getting error "Attempting to launch workflow instance for a form type not connected with the current workflow."
I found out that the reason for this error is wrong workflow ID in hyperlink function. Everything works well on dev environment but after export and import on test environment hyperlink is not working causing above error.
It seems that Workflow ID tag isn't "translated" during the import process and remains the same on TEST like it was on DEV, but on TEST it's obviously completly different workflow with the same ID. DocType ID is changed correctly.

Did you encounter such a problem in version 2023? I don't know whether to look for the cause in the environment configuration or if it's a general problem. The problem occurs on different processes and different content databases.

Thanks for any information.

MVP

Similar situation. After importing, it returned an ID not matching error.

20.07.2023 15:19:12 Ostrzeżenie: Wartość zmiennej nie została znaleziona. Typ: WFConfigurations, Id: 26, Tag: :26
20.07.2023 15:19:12 Ostrzeżenie: Wartość zmiennej nie została znaleziona. Typ: WFConfigurations, Id: 2, Tag: :2
20.07.2023 15:19:12 Ostrzeżenie: Wartość zmiennej nie została znaleziona. Typ: WFConfigurations, Id: 26, Tag: :26
20.07.2023 15:19:12 Ostrzeżenie: Wartość zmiennej nie została znaleziona. Typ: WFConfigurations, Id: 2, Tag: :2

After searching the database, it turned out that it was trying to find a syntax match from to regex