Home > Forum > General > Issue connected with attachments

Issue connected with attachments

Hello, I' m new in webcon and i try to fix issue connected with attachments.
I don't know much about attachments database but as i saw there are two places where i can find data : [BPS_Content].dbo.WFDataAttachmets and [BPS_Content_Att].dbo.WFAttachmentFiles
When im trying to add attachment like always going step by step in my workflow everything is ok - attachment is being added in both tables. But i also have a button making me back to previous step ( i am using Start Element()) and then when i try to add attachment it is going to be added only in table [BPS_Content].dbo.WFDataAttachmets, there is nothing added to [BPS_Content_Att].dbo.WFAttachmentFiles.
So it makes me impossible to download attachment which was added using button cause there is nothing in [BPS_Content_Att].dbo.WFAttachmentFiles.
After that when i add another attachment normally i can see that ATT_ID index in [BPS_Content_Att].dbo.WFAttachmentFiles. is not increased by 1 - it is increased by number of attachments i tried to add using this button.
As i said im new in webcon so if my issue description is too haotic please tell me if I could provide you with more informations.

Nobody has replied in this thread yet.