Home > Forum > General > Error importing an application if it was cloned

Error importing an application if it was cloned

Hi everyone!

I'll start with the app package import error message, then some details:
System.Exception: Exception occurred while importing table WFDetailConfigs ---> System.InvalidOperationException: No item type: WFBusinessRuleDefinitions, id: 2752
at WebCon.WorkFlow.Base.ImportExport.Mapping.MappingList.GetBySourceId(Int32 id, DbNodeType dbNodeType)
at WebCon.WorkFlow.Base.ImportExport.Import.ForeignKeyFinder.<>c__DisplayClass7_0.<GetKeyPairs>b__1(ForeignKeyReplacePair pair) ...

I have an app which was created as a clone of an existing one - just because the original app had most of the needed fields. No issues exporting the new app into package.

From the error message I presume that the original app had some [at least one] business rules I didn't need for the new app, therefore I deleted them, thus the import error.

Now, the new app does not point towards that id, 2752, with any object, either field/business rule/form rule etc. Also, the original app does not have any objects with id 2752.
However, WFDetailConfigs contains an id of 2752 whose configuration points to ... the original app id.

There are "Verify process" and "Verify entire configuration" options in the Tasks menu, none of them helpful here.

No matter the source of this issue, is there a way to delete the remaining links of original app into the new app, so that the export from this Dev goes clean to import on the Test/Prod env?

Thank you,
Mihail

Nobody has replied in this thread yet.