Home > Forum > Tips&Tricks > SOLVED (As of 2024-02-27 not possible) -> Q: Link in DATA TABLE -> Is it possible to enable FULL-SCREEN mode as default or by parameter (instead of PREVIEW)?

SOLVED (As of 2024-02-27 not possible) -> Q: Link in DATA TABLE -> Is it possible to enable FULL-SCREEN mode as default or by parameter (instead of PREVIEW)?

MVP

Hello everyone,

i am searching for a tip / need a helping suggestion.

๐˜’๐˜•๐˜–๐˜ž๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜‹๐˜Ž๐˜Œ ๐˜‰๐˜ˆ๐˜š๐˜Œ > ๐˜๐˜–๐˜™๐˜”๐˜š > ๐˜—๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜ž ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜ˆ๐˜›๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜๐˜•๐˜š๐˜›๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Š๐˜Œ๐˜š
https://community.webcon.com/posts/post/preview-of-related-instances/47
(see attached picture)

"๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข ๐™›๐™ž๐™š๐™ก๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š.
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™š๐™ก๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข ๐™›๐™ž๐™š๐™ก๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™™๐™š ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™š๐™›๐™–๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ."

ใ€๏ปฟ๏ผฑ๏ผต๏ผฅ๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎใ€‘
My question is: When PREVIEW-MODE is BY DEFAULT, is it possible to enable full-screen mode as default or by parameter?

Thanks in advance,
Bjoern

MVP
In reply to: Daniel Krรผger (Cosmo Consult)

Hi Björn,

the short answer is, no it's not and I have no idea how change it.

If I remember correctly, there's also a User Voice regarding this, that there should be a switch to change the default behavior of the link and the icon.

Best regards,
Daniel

โ•”โ•โ•โ•ฆโ•—โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•”โ•—โ•โ•”โ•—โ•”โ•—
โ•šโ•—โ•”โ•ฃโ•šโ•ฆโ•โ•ฆโ•โ•ฃโ•šโ•—โ•‘โ•šโ•โ• โ•โ•ฆโ•ฆโ•—
โ•โ•‘โ•‘โ•‘โ•‘โ•‘โ•ฌโ•‘โ•‘โ•‘โ•ฉโ•‘โ•šโ•—โ•”โ•ฃโ•‘โ•‘โ•‘โ•‘
โ•โ•šโ•โ•šโ•ฉโ•ฉโ•ฉโ•ฉโ•ฉโ•ฉโ•ฉโ•โ•โ•šโ•โ•šโ•โ•ฉโ•โ•

Thanks Daniel,
I will post a new USER VOICE, if the other one is older.
Would be perfect, if there would be just a switch field.

Have a nice day,
Bjoern

MVP
In reply to: Maksymilian Stachowiak

Thats good point, so user voice is needed anyway :)

Hi Björn,

while using Unicode for formatting text my be suitable for LinkedIn, I would advice against it in the community.

Even if the search get's improved, it won't be able to find unicode text.
After all I'm using a regular keyboard and the characters are mapped to a code which differs from the Unicode value.

Try to search ones for using copy and paste
and ones for
[QUESTION]

Best regards,
Daniel

MVP
In reply to: Daniel Krรผger (Cosmo Consult)

Hi Björn,

while using Unicode for formatting text my be suitable for LinkedIn, I would advice against it in the community.

Even if the search get's improved, it won't be able to find unicode text.
After all I'm using a regular keyboard and the characters are mapped to a code which differs from the Unicode value.

Try to search ones for using copy and paste
and ones for
[QUESTION]

Best regards,
Daniel

Thanks Daniel for mentioning the Unicode-Problem:
HERE JUST MY POST IN PLAIN TEXT FOR BETTER SEARCHABILITY
=========================================

Hello everyone,

i am searching for a tip / need a helping suggestion.

KNOWLEDGE BASE > FORMS > PREVIEW OF RELATED INSTANCES
https://community.webcon.com/posts/post/preview-of-related-instances/47
(see attached picture)

"The preview window also works in forms on form fields of the data table.
The field defined in the form field configuration, will be opened in the preview mode by default."

[๏ปฟQUESTION]
My question is: When PREVIEW-MODE is BY DEFAULT, is it possible to enable full-screen mode as default or by parameter?

Thanks in advance,
Bjoern