Home > Forum > Data sources > CAML to Edit a list element in a sub-folder of a SharePoint document library

CAML to Edit a list element in a sub-folder of a SharePoint document library

Hi, Does anyone know how to use the 'Edit a list element' action to update a document element in a SharePoint document library that is in a sub folder in the SharePoint document library? I am trying to use a CAML query and while I can find documents in the root document library, I can't get the CAML to find documents in a sub folder in the document library. I should mention that this appears to be WEBCON specific since the CAML query does return subfolder contents if I use a regular CAML query editor (like SmartCAML)

So for example in my test SharePoint 2016 site I have a library called 'testlibrary' where I can see all files with no problems. But when I point the CAML query to any sub-folder in the document library then I can't see the documents in the sub folder. Here is an example of my CAML to query the documents in a sub folder called 'abc'. It works when I run this in a CAML editor, but does not return results in Webcon

<Query>
<Where>
<Eq>
<FieldRef Name="FileDirRef" />
<Value Type="Text">/webcon/subsite/testlibrary/abc</Value>
</Eq>
</Where>
</Query>

Nobody has replied in this thread yet.