Home > Forum > Actions > Issue with Implementing SplitToTable Function for Multiple Attachments in Itemlist

Issue with Implementing SplitToTable Function for Multiple Attachments in Itemlist

Hello,

I have an itemlist where, upon exiting the step, each data row is sent to a separate instance in another application through a subworkflow action.
At the moment I can only enter one attachment per dataset but I want the possibility to send multiple Attachements.

I got the hint to use the splittotable-function when multiple attachments are added to the itemlist record.

Now my question is how to implement it - When i tried to implement it, I got the message that it is a non-integrated function.

MVP

Hi Celina,

if you want to return the attachment ids from the item list it would be something like this

select item
from dbo.SplitToTable (
(
select Top 1 DET_AttachmetnColumn from WFElementDetails where DET_WFDID = ? and DET_WFCONID = ? and ....
)
,';')

The inner select statement should return the value and a single row.

I think you should take a look at the database with the SQL Management studio or another tool and check out the available functions.
This will help you in the long run.

Best regards,
Daniel