Home > Forum > Known bugs > Adding Attachments to the form not working anymore before Instance is saved

Adding Attachments to the form not working anymore before Instance is saved

Hi,

we just updated on Friday to Version 2021.1.4.36.

Just now a user called and showed me that she is getting an unknown exception error when trying to add an attachment to a manually created new instance.

She has the rights to do so, and can add attachments as soon as the instance is manifested in the DB through save button that directs to the same step. So there is a known workaround, but it would be nice if this got fixed.

I as an administrator can still add attachments before saving the instance.

It worked fine before the update and seems to be a bug in the version we have installed. If 2021.1.4.55 fixes this We will install it. If it is not a bug please let me know what I can do to stop this from happening.

Can anyone confirm that they have the same issue?

Thanks in advance!
Christian

In reply to: Michał Bednarz

The issue with adding an attachment to a new element in the sharepoint interface will be fixed in the next published version.

I have the same error in version: 2021.1.4.55
When user have permissions to specific company then it is not possible to add new attachement to new document. When I add him permission to "General" tab it works correctly - but its not a solution.

We works in stand alone version. I enclose picture with details

Could you tell me when new version will be available?

Kind regards,
Damian