This article concerns version 2021
We maintain mainstream support for the last two major versions of WEBCON BPS. Some versions are backed by Extended support.
- Mainstream support includes functional, performance, scalability, and security updates.
- Extended support includes only security updates.
End of support (also sometimes known as end of life) indicates that a product has reached the end of its lifecycle, and servicing and support are no longer available for the product.
Due to the technological differences between WEBCON BPS 2021 and newer versions (e.g. how they integrate with MS SharePoint), and to help our clients plan a migration procedure to newer versions, WEBCON has decided to offer Extended Support for version 2021.
The support plan is as follows:
- Standard Support maintained until the end of Q2 2023
- Extended Support maintained until the end of Q4 2023
Why would you want to update WEBCON BPS to the newest version?
- Access to the newest features – we continuously develop our product, adding more features that make it easier to create processes and increasing the usefulness and ergonomics of the platform for business users.
- Bug fixes and security fixes – we strive to identify any weaknesses in the system or libraries used by the platform. Every version release includes numerous fixes to ensure that your business remains safe and stable.
- Performance – part of developing the platform is guaranteeing the optimal performance of new features. With that said, we still comb through existing features to make sure they work with maximum efficiency.
- Support for new technology and standards – we monitor emerging technology trends and keep an eye on which way the wind blows on the market. We want our platform to be proactive and ready to embrace new tech solutions.