WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2024

(...) External content by Raluca-Mirabela Lupu; 18.04.2024   Why would you need gamification for your processes? Gamification is the process of using game elements, such as points, ranks, awards, and competitions, in non-game contexts, like education, business, or health, to motivate and engage participants more actively and involved. Studies show that gamification can have significant p (...)

(...) External content by Markus Jenni; 17.04.2024   The "Generate/Update a Word file" action allows the creation of documents quite easily. In the past, we stumbled upon some challenges: Internal names of Test and Production can be different It happened that a report had to be redesigned for production as the properties are named after the internal names No Rich text conte (...)

The open lecture entitled "Process Design using Low-Code for Students Planning to Work in Business and IT", organized by the Department of Logistics and Process Engineering and WEBCON Sp. z o.o., brought significant value to students of Logistics and Computer Science at UITM. During the lecture, Urszula Słupik and Adrian Baszak introduced stude

External content by Daniel Krüger;  October16, 2023 ; WEBCON BPS Version: 2023.1.2.44, 2022.1.4.155 The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de If you ever used a condition to mark cells in a larger item list and had "Single row edit" activated, you may have been confused which cell is required. In this post you will: See one solution to add a g

(...) External content by Daniel Krüger; May 5, 2024  ; WEBCON BPS Version: 2023.1.3.118 The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de I've finished a new post about using Playwright with WEBCON BPS. As I needed to add support for more field types, I didn't want to define the test data for each step and field type on my own.  Therefore, I focused this time on gen (...)

(...) External content by Raluca Lupu; 10.05.2024 Have you ever wanted to display information hierarchically? I want to share how you can create accordion-style tables in the system. I built an accordion table using HTML and JavaScript. The table is generated dynamically by fetching data from a JSON. What does that mean? 🤔 Simply put, the table adjusts automatically based on the data entered in the (...)

(...) External content by Daniel Krüger; April 18, 2024 ;  The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de Did you ever wanted, to navigate up to a parent or grant parent workflow instance? Then you may find the linked post interesting. READ MORE: HERE

(...) External content by Daniel Krüger; May 26, 2024 ;  The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de While you get a lot of results if you search for translations, there's not an overview of the different topics. Therefore, I compiled a list on my own and provided additional information wherever necessary.  Covered topics are: User interface Data Emails Enforce o (...)

(...) External content by Daniel Krüger; June 10, 2024 ;  The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de   If you ever encountered a situation where you needed to install a new environment and already had an working environment you may have wondered, how you can make sure, that everything has been setup the same.  While this is easy for the global parameters, there are other (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2024 R1 and above, author: Krystyna Gawryał   Introduction In an era of technological advances, there is an increasing emphasis on providing equal access to information, education, work, entertainment, and services for all people, regardless of their location, resources, skills, or limitations. Many of these basic aspects of life are now carried out over the Internet (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2024 R1 and above, author: Krystyna Gawryał   Introduction WEBCON BPS is equipped with application export and import mechanisms, enabling users to create applications in one environment (DEV/TEST/PROD) and then deploy them in another. Until now, export and import operations have been initiated by administrators in WEBCON BPS Designer Studio, requiring user input to d (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2024 R1 and above; author: Marek Pęcikiewicz   Version 2024 .1.1 of WEBCON BPS has introduced significant changes to the way Webviews operate in WEBCON BPS Designer Studio and the Outlook Classic add-in. In order to function properly, they require the installation of the "Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime environment", which was previously distributed as part of (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2024 R1 and above; author: Krystyna Gawryał   Introduction The form is a critical component of WEBCON BPS, serving as a conduit for the collection of business data. A user is more likely to complete a form accurately and attentively when it is attractive, convenient, and intuitive. Version 2024 R1 introduced the ability to change the proportions of the left and righ (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2024 R1 and above; author: Łukasz Maciaszkiewicz   Introduction Fast and easy access to information is one of the key aspects of a well-designed form. With crucial information readily available, users can not only perform tasks faster, but also make better decisions in the process. But how do you distinguish this crucial information from other data and present it cle (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2024 R1 and above; author: Łukasz Maciaszkiewicz   Introduction Dashboards are virtual panels that facilitate navigation within a WEBCON BPS application. By enabling embedding various elements within them, dashboards provide not only access to specific application assets, but also data that may be relevant for end users. This article discusses the possibilities of (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2024 R1 and above; author: Łukasz Maciaszkiewicz   Introduction Designing a business application is a process that requires both good memory and coordination from the people involved in it. Unfortunately, when faced with a large number of tasks, lengthy execution times, many people involved, or often all of the above, even the most capable mind must yield. To address (...)

(...) External content by Daniel Krüger; July 06, 2024 ;  The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de   It should be obvious, that you should secure any website with an SSL certificate. There's neither an excuse nor a valid reason for it. Ok, there's one theoretical exception I would accept. You are run a single server environment. Use only local accounts. You (...)

External content by Daniel Krüger; December 05, 2021 ;  The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de   Even though this is quite old, it still works and it can help others: If you are providing multilingual user interfaces this post can provide you with little helpers to generate SQL statements: For multilingual choose fields. Multilingual icons &n

(...) External content by Daniel Krüger; February 04, 2024 ;  The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de   During my first Ask me Anything I was asked how I could add a custom help page.I found this question so intersting, that I went a little overboard. The result was a solution to automatically display a help icon, if there's a help page for this step.  R (...)

(...) a GLOBAL BUSINESS RULE: If you want to learn more about using HTML to give your emails a more personal touch, visit the external Knowledge Base article by Razvan Ogrezeanu dated April 15, 2024 : [EXTERNAL] REVAMPING THE DEFAULT: A FRESH TAKE ON HTML EMAIL TEMPLATES [https://community.webcon.com/posts/post/revamping-the-default-a-fresh-take-on-webcon-html-email-templates/436/18]