WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2023

(...) Hi Everyone! When I try to update BPS from version 2022.1.4.377 -> 2023 .1.1.89, in the step: "Database verification" the following error message appears: "There is no update path between versions."and the installation process stops. Where could I check which update paths are valid? Best regards!

(...) The error is seen as the License Server being unreachable. The following error appears in EventViewer: ___ Faulting application name: WebCon.WorkFlow.Service.exe, version: 2023 .1.3.29, time stamp: 0xe8333945 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc00000fd Fault offset: 0x00007ff98fcd3842 Faulting process id: 0x1140 Faulting application start (...)

(...) Hi, We have problem after update to ver. 2023 .1.2.99. We have implemented menu buttons for Help Desk and Printing. In 2022, every user who have acces to instance can push button and print form or start help desk (button in menu was accesable in every step or last steps etc). After the update buttons apear on the form but after clicking there is error... and users cant use it. Is it new featur (...)

(...) Hi, I have just upgraded the environment from version 2023 .1.2.68 to 2023 .1.3.29. Unfortunately, AD authentication has stopped working. WebCon BPS Portal is not located at the specified address - this is the message I receive from Designer Studio, and from the BPS Portal level, after authentication, the login window pops up again. Has anyone encountered a similar problem? I will add that I restarted (...)

Hello everyone, I'm having problems with the push notifications that should be sent automatically when a new task is assigned. In the app settings on my mobile phone (Android), all notifications are activated and the app has permission to send messages. In the Designer Studio the Chechbox is activated in the Global Parameters. Unfortunately, no push messages are triggered. Where else

(...) Hello, in the 2023 .1.3.29 version, we have apparently identified a reproducible bug. In our case we are using a text field to store a time value. The goal is for this to automatically replace a period ('.') with a colon (':') after input (Style and behavior). The error occurs when we attempt to replace every period ('.') with another character using STRING REPLACE, specifically in the case of (...)

(...) d "Column edit restrictions" to just check this Data Row Column and block column depending on technical row. That was great, 6x faster form loading. And that all worked in Webcon BPS 2022. In BPS 2023 it is not working. I beleave there was a change in the order of Data Row column of Item List execution. I think Data Rows queries are now executed at last, after it checks if columns should be blo (...)

Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list. SQL query: SELECT 111 as WFD_ID , 222 as PATH_ID

Hi, I upgraded to the latest version, but I can't see the preview diagram in the portal. Have you encountered this problem? Thanks, Raluca

Hi everyone, maybe you have read the change log of the latest version and come across the new action and it's description: This action adds all rows from the specified Data source to the indicated Item list, without checking for duplicates, but taking into account the values specified in the Columns mapping section. Executing this action may result in duplicate rows of the Item list.

(...) Note: in version 2023 , translations are available from the WEBCON BPS Portal interface and WEBCON BPS Translation Tool can be used for older versions only. With the ‘as is’ license, WEBCON additionally provides an external tool, which exports all translatable phrases from a process to an Excel spreadsheet. This spreadsheet contains additional columns, named after the languages (...)

(...) WEBCON provides full technical support for our two latest major versions. Our latest major release is 2023 .1    Important: Before upgrading from one complete version to another (eg from 2019 to 2021 or from 2017 to 2021) check if you have the appropriate license for the WEBCON BPS version. We recommend that you activate the required license BEFORE upgr (...)

(...) e to plan and make the jump to newer versions, we prepared this handy Roadmap for future platform compatibility. The table shows what components are currently supported for WEBCON BPS 2021, 2022, and 2023 , and when we plan to end support for them. The last section shows the minimum platform version required for WEBCON BPS 2024 at launch (Please note that SharePoint and Windows Server will al (...)

(...) is fully operational and useful, please note that it is currently considered unofficial and that the user of the Translation Tool is solely responsible for its use. Note: For system versions 2023 and higher, use the built-in translation export/import functionality. Details can be found in the article: Export and import of translations in WEBCON BPS.

(...) n with three sliders (see Fig. 4). Fig. 5. Global substitutions settings The new rules for visibility of applications/processes in Substitutions are effective from versions 2022.1.4.346 and 2023 .1.2.123 and also apply when editing an already created substitution. Additionally, the list of applications/processes available for creating or editing a substitution is updated each time the Replace (...)

(...) lessly to improve the WEBCON BPS platform. We constantly strive to fix any errors and make sure that our system always functions as intended.   Our latest major release is 2023 .1 WEBCON provides full technical support for our two latest major versions. Important: Before upgrading from one complete version to another (eg from 2019 to 2022 or from 2017 to 2022 (...)

(...) igration procedure to newer versions, WEBCON has decided to offer Extended Support for version 2021.   The support plan is as follows: Standard Support maintained until the end of Q2 2023 Extended Support maintained until the end of Q4 2023   Why would you want to update WEBCON BPS to the newest version? Access to the newest features – we continuously develo (...)

(...) Applies to all versions; Single-Use Access licenses available from 2023 .1.1 and above. Licensing models WEBCON BPS is currently available in two licensing models – as a subscription or perpetual license paired with an annual Software Assurance payment (which allows updating to newer versions). Perpetual licensing is not usually offered on most modern markets, except for obtainin (...)

Applies to version: 2021.1.x and above; author: Konrad Wojtycza   Introduction WEBCON BPS Designer Studio allows users to configure global business and form rules. As global rules, they are available for all applications created in a given environment and thanks to parameters they are universal and may be used in multiple processes.   Global business and form rules can be