Home > Forum > General > Timeout during deleting instances

Timeout during deleting instances

Hello everyone!

I have a trouble during deleting instances - i always get timeout after 30 seconds.

Is there any way to make the system button faster or to increase timeout time? I didnt find anything in webcon configurations unfortunately.

I dont think it is a version problem since deleting on test environment works just fine.
Edit: I just managed to get the same problem on test environment.

Best Regars
Kamil Górski

MVP
In reply to: Kamil Górski

Bjoern,

I dont think this is the place where I can set this type of timeout, since in my configuration i have 120 seconds there, and in this situation i am getting timeout after 30 seconds always.
Anyway thanks for idea.

Best Regards
Kamil

Hi Kamil,

I have the feeling, that increasing the timeout, even if you find an option, won't help you. In normal circumstances it takes less than a second. Are you deleting a workflow with a hierarchy of sub workflows?
If you have access to the SQL Server you could use the SQL Profiler to see which query causes the timeout.

Best regards,
Daniel

In reply to: Daniel Krüger (Cosmo Consult)

Hi Kamil,

I have the feeling, that increasing the timeout, even if you find an option, won't help you. In normal circumstances it takes less than a second. Are you deleting a workflow with a hierarchy of sub workflows?
If you have access to the SQL Server you could use the SQL Profiler to see which query causes the timeout.

Best regards,
Daniel

By the way. I am also wondering if it is fixed somehow in the new version of Webcon since in the changelog there is something related to deleting files mentioned. Anyway I am still dealing with previous version and minor fixes so I didnt wanna rush that much, but if thats the case then I think I am forced to update. Could anyone from Webcon staff convince me here? :)