Home > Forum > General > Using {COM_NIP} in Word files

Using {COM_NIP} in Word files

MVP

Hi Krzystof,

you could try to add it manually.

If you click on a field it's added to the document using properties. You can check these by right clicking the added field or toggling the field codes. You can see that the Company name uses the property BPS_COM_NAME_Company. I'm guessing that all properties starting with BPS_ will be updated using the references variable COM_Name in this example. The last part is probably not relevant for the internal workings. So you could test to add a property BPS_COM_NIP_Xyz and reference it in the word document.

I didn't use this field but I did use other options from the 'Variables' page from the help file to retrieve other values.

Best regards,
Daniel

In reply to: Daniel Krüger (Cosmo Consult)

Hi Krzystof,

you could try to add it manually.

If you click on a field it's added to the document using properties. You can check these by right clicking the added field or toggling the field codes. You can see that the Company name uses the property BPS_COM_NAME_Company. I'm guessing that all properties starting with BPS_ will be updated using the references variable COM_Name in this example. The last part is probably not relevant for the internal workings. So you could test to add a property BPS_COM_NIP_Xyz and reference it in the word document.

I didn't use this field but I did use other options from the 'Variables' page from the help file to retrieve other values.

Best regards,
Daniel

Thank you. You were right.
Before, I tried to change the field manually, but I didn't add the variable in the properties.
Everything works great now.