Home > Forum > General > Download attachment from link in attribute to attachments

Download attachment from link in attribute to attachments

Hi,

In my process I have REST API where I download link to file. I save the link to attribute and now I want to download this file to 'attachments'. Can you advise me how do do that?

Best,
Kuba

Hi, just running into the same demand. Would be glad if anyone can suggest an approach and we can exchange knowledge here.
My research so far: There is no action and the only chance I found was to get the attachment as data within the JSON schema that starts a new workflow instance.

In reply to: Ingo Doerrie

Hi, just running into the same demand. Would be glad if anyone can suggest an approach and we can exchange knowledge here.
My research so far: There is no action and the only chance I found was to get the attachment as data within the JSON schema that starts a new workflow instance.

Hi,

We created SDK for it. We couldn't find other way to resolve that problem.
If you could tell me your version of WEBCON maybe I can help you with our SDK.

In reply to: Jakub Chojnacki

Hi,

We created SDK for it. We couldn't find other way to resolve that problem.
If you could tell me your version of WEBCON maybe I can help you with our SDK.

Hi and thank you for your response. I have this demand in WEBCON BPS 2022.1.2.59 actually. If you can help with your SDK that would be great.

In reply to: Ingo Doerrie

Hi and thank you for your response. I have this demand in WEBCON BPS 2022.1.2.59 actually. If you can help with your SDK that would be great.

Great, still we created our SDK like for 1 attribute where we save link from api and after download link from api we just download attachement.
For sure you will need change name or ID in SDK (I don't remember exacly how it works)
If you are still interested give me your email and I can send you our SDK

In reply to: Jakub Chojnacki

Great, still we created our SDK like for 1 attribute where we save link from api and after download link from api we just download attachement.
For sure you will need change name or ID in SDK (I don't remember exacly how it works)
If you are still interested give me your email and I can send you our SDK

Hi, yes, I would be very interested. Please send it to idoerrie@yaveon.de. Thanks, Ingo