Home > Forum > Installation > UWAGA WIRUS!!!

UWAGA WIRUS!!!

UWAGA! Najnowszy pakiet 2023.1.1.41 w pliku instalatora WebCon.WorkFlow.Service.Installer.msi zawiera wirusa IL:Trojan.MSILZilla.11432

po instalacji wirus przenosi się z plikiem usługi do C:\Program Files (x86)\WEBCON\WEBCON BPS WorkFlow Service\WebCon.WorkFlow.Service.exe

WEBCON

Hi Robert
Thank you for the warning.
Could you post more details about it?
What antivir engine do you use? What was a download URL? WEBCON Community or download.webcon.com (Express version).

We use BitDefender, Malwarebytes, and Symantec to check published files. That engines do not alert us about any malicious software.

The Virustotal says that 2 security vendors flagged these files as malicious (2 of 54) so we will double-check our files, but I hope that is a false positive alert.

Best Regards
Pawel Jawien

In reply to: Pawel Jawien (WEBCON)

Hi Robert
Thank you for the warning.
Could you post more details about it?
What antivir engine do you use? What was a download URL? WEBCON Community or download.webcon.com (Express version).

We use BitDefender, Malwarebytes, and Symantec to check published files. That engines do not alert us about any malicious software.

The Virustotal says that 2 security vendors flagged these files as malicious (2 of 54) so we will double-check our files, but I hope that is a false positive alert.

Best Regards
Pawel Jawien

Instalator pobierałem z tego adresu: https://community.webcon.com/posts/post/webcon-bps-2023-downloads/390/48
Używam silnika Bitdefender gravityzone oraz bitdefender total security. Przy aktualizacji na serwerze, antywirus bitdefender gravity zone, nie wyświetlał nic na temat zainfekowania plików, tylko blokował usługę "Webcon Workflow Service". Dopiero w logach antywirusa można było zobaczyć że usługa jest zainfekowana.
Później na innym komputerze, było skanowanie antywirusem Bitdefender Total Security i dopiero tutaj antywirus znalazł wirusa w pliku instalatora oraz w pobranym archiwum zip.