Home > Forum > General > Designer Studio - WorkFlow designer loses path layout after save.

Designer Studio - WorkFlow designer loses path layout after save.

Account deleted

Hi there,

It's me again

I have two questions right away. I'm not sure if this is an intentional behavior of Webcon or a bug or if I didn't understand the setting or the principle of it.

Does anyone of you also have the problem that a set path layout in the workflow designer (flowchart) after saving (and switching tabs e.g. to General) completely loses the set layout and falls back to the default layout? [WorkFlow designer before.png; WorkFlow designer after.png]
(This results in me having to redo the path layout after *every* change to the process or the whole application).

Secondly, I understand that after *any* change to the workflow, the flowchart must be saved in the workflow designer so that it can be displayed on the portal. [Workflow Portal flowchart.png; File not found - flowchart.png]
What I don't understand is why Webcon displays "file not found" instead of simply not providing the link to the obviously missing flowchart. (For a process that never had a saved flowchart, the link is not displayed either).
(Furthermore, is there any way to make a process or the portal not show the flowchart anymore?)

Thank you for the support in advance.