Home > Forum > Actions > [solved] Copying Attachments from Itemlists to Individual Instances in Subworkflow

[solved] Copying Attachments from Itemlists to Individual Instances in Subworkflow

Hello,
I have an item list where, upon leaving the step, each data row is sent to a separate instance into another application via a subworkflow action.

However, when attachments are copied to the subworkflow using the checkbox function, all attachments from the entire item list are copied to each new instance.

Is it possible to configure it so that only the attachment associated with the specific data row is copied to its respective instance, instead of copying all attachments to every new instance?

In reply to: Celina

Hi, I tried it like this (see picture)

the 2 id's that are displayed here are from different rows, so it has attached both documents in both instances again - have I forgotten something?

Hi,
you don't have to do a join on the WFDataAttachments tables.

Instead, return the column from the list of items in which you have the attachment (Befahigungsanchweis)

Do you expect more than one attachment in one row?

In reply to: Celina

Hi,
Ok, I did it this way but like this there were no attachements passed to the new instance.

Yes, sometimes there can be more than 1 attachement.

Hi,
sorry, I was not precise ;)
In the query you need to map your Befahigungsanchweis column to ATT_ID

if you can have multiple attachments you will probably need to use the splittotable function (but firstly I suggest checking on one attachment per row)