WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2023

(...)   Applies to version: 2023 R3 and above; author: Łukasz Maciaszkiewicz   Introduction With the release of the 14th cumulative update (CU14) for Microsoft Exchange Server 2019, there has been a revision in the approach to the Extended Protection feature. As a result, the feature, previously optional in earlier update packages, is now automatically enabled by default during instal (...)

(...) External content by Daniel Krüger;  October16, 2023  ; WEBCON BPS Version: 2023 .1.2.44, 2022.1.4.155 The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de If you ever used a condition to mark cells in a larger item list and had "Single row edit" activated, you may have been confused which cell is required. In this post you will: See one solution to add a grid (...)

(...) External content by Daniel Krüger; May 5, 2024 ; WEBCON BPS Version: 2023 .1.3.118 The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de I've finished a new post about using Playwright with WEBCON BPS. As I needed to add support for more field types, I didn't want to define the test data for each step and field type on my own.  Therefore, I focused this time on gen (...)

(...) ulate a path button which is actually only saving the workflow instance The only drawback is, that this post is quite old and I only provided a link to a post because I added breaking changes in 2023 . READ MORE: HERE

External content by Daniel Krüger; April 18, 2024 ;  The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de Did you ever wanted, to navigate up to a parent or grant parent workflow instance? Then you may find the linked post interesting. READ MORE: HERE

(...) Applies to version: 2023 .1.x and above; author: Michał Bednarz   Introduction The feature to install WEBCON BPS modules in containers was added in version 2023 and has been described here. Now that the platform can be run based on container services, we can employ various modern services like Kubernetes to launch and manage our application.   Requirements WEBCO (...)

(...) UWAGA! Najnowszy pakiet 2023 .1.1.41 w pliku instalatora WebCon.WorkFlow.Service.Installer.msi zawiera wirusa IL:Trojan.MSILZilla.11432 po instalacji wirus przenosi się z plikiem usługi do C:\Program Files (x86)\WEBCON\WEBCON BPS WorkFlow Service\WebCon.WorkFlow.Service.exe

(...) Trying to update my current dev env to the latest version that is available on the website. I'm getting the error message below. not sure how to resolve this. Date Message 6/6/2023 9:16:07 AM Invalid column name 'S_LicenceServiceLocation'. It won't get past the error attached in this thread. It's happening on the "Components" section Upgrade- WebCon BPS WorkFlow Service. Current Version i (...)

(...) After updating to version 2023 .1.1.41, errors are occurring on the portal. All processes are working correctly, did any of you have a similar problem? After analyzing the errors in GUID, I got a log as below. url: http://lowcode/api/nav/applications/mostused | action: GetMostUsed ip: 192.168.2.100 | msg: An unhandled exception has occurred while executing the request. | agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Window (...)

(...) I am fetching report data from the following endpoint: https://developer.webcon.com/2023 /resources/rest_api5.0/#tag/PublicApiReport/paths/~1api~1data~1v5.0~1db~1{dbId}~1applications~1{appid}~1reports~1{reportid}/get There are properties for page and size, but information on defaults and max is missing. This seems to be explicitly documented on other endpoints, so i am questioning myself if there a (...)

(...) or page using the credentials that you supplied." I checked the security settings for SQLLowPrivilegeUser. Has anyone encountered this error in a newly configured webcon environment? 04.07.2023 Closing. The error was caused by an IIS setting. IP Address and Domain Restrictions/Edit Dynamic Restriction Settings/Deny IP Address based on the number of concurrent requests - There was a max (...)

(...) Hello, After upgrading to 2023 .1.1.89 I'm getting error "Attempting to launch workflow instance for a form type not connected with the current workflow." I found out that the reason for this error is wrong workflow ID in hyperlink function. Everything works well on dev environment but after export and import on test environment hyperlink is not working causing above error. It seems that Workflow I (...)

(...) e to jump from history into comments and have a look on action times from 2 PLACES. You got one PLACE to RULE them ALL - historical entries. Sounds cool? :) For OUR Business yes, me either :) BPS 2023 + Such simplfied history has got huge potential from Business perspective and could be really nice out-of-the-box for FREE without any custom single SQL :)

(...) lication groups, about groups shared between multiple applications, about external groups used in the process, e.g. fileshares, reporting services. Such attitute with planned update to WebCon BPS 2023 (Global Role for Group Management and per Group Admin) gives as opportunity to give the "Power" of managing permissions by Buisness (Self-Service by Business Admins). We wanted to achive the idea wh (...)

(...) Hi, Is anyone having trouble calling a PowerShell script that connects to MsolService? After updating WebCon to version 2023 , the action calling the script ends with the error as below.

(...) an you assist me with the following? I'm attempting to test an outgoing/sending email but receiving an issue during the installation and setup of the webcon bps. I'm now working on WEBCON BPS 2023 .1.1.89 demo version. Error image attached.

(...) Delete attachements action seems to be buggy after upgrading from version 2022 to 2023 . In my workflow I'm creating an attachement based on word template and assign it category "plik_word". After that I'm converting it to PDF, assingning the PDF a new category "plik_pdf". In the third step I dalete the attachements from the "plik_word" category. And it work perfectly in the 2022 versions, and now, in (...)

(...) embers can be shown to everyone or only group members - SharePoint.png (missing and desired feature marked blue) This feature with the links to the BPS groups described here + stopped working in BPS 2023 - hopefully they functionality will be back :) would allow to have a glance at groups and their members from one place. Best Regards, Dominik

(...) nse should only contain those form rules which are referenced. After all, the exported process will also export the used/referenced global form rules and not all. This applies at least to versions 2023 .1.2.44 and 2022.1.4.155. Moving these form rules out of the HTTP response for each element would have an even bigger impact. Although I have to admit, that I have no idea how new versions of for (...)

(...) Hi, How can I fix the Solr error "ServiceLocationProvider must be set"? This error has been occurring since Webcon installation. Version 2023 .1.1.89. Solr web interface works fine, but I don't know where to look for the cause of the problems.