WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2016

Hi everyone, i installed WEBCON WITHOUT integrated authentication. Unfortunately, i skipped the step, where you have the option to setup a Windows User (see pic 1) - the manual said, it is not required (even though recommended). Now i cannot log into the Webcon BPS Designer Studio. Do you have an idea, how to setup the Windows authentication Connection to the Database afterwards - without inte

Hi everyone, after creating an application i right-clicked on it and chose "show application in process". Unfortunately, only a blank page is displayed instead of the Standard Form. What could be the reason? Does anybody have an idea how to fix this? PS: 1) i noticed, that i unfortunately took the root path as Portal URL - because the installer proposed it and i unfortunately did not change

(...) ce”. This action allows you to change the value of the form fields in the parent workflow. More experienced system users can associate the previous name of this action, which was changed in the 2016 release – it was previously called “Update the parent workflow”. The proper configuration of the action to which the article applies can be found in the second part of the text i (...)

(...) be synchronized from the AAD       System requirements The perquisites for an on-premises installation are as follows: Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 , Windows Server 2019 MS SQL Server 2012 or higher. This does not have to be a separate machine, The WEBCON BPS installer must have the ability to create and modify databases on the designated serve (...)

(...)  PDF version   1. Prerequisites (SharePoint platform)   1.1.Software   Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 , Windows Server 2019 Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013/2016 /2019 MS SQL Server 2012 or higher (full text search mode required) Active Directory (or Azure Active Directory) environment 1.2.Har (...)

(...) ation of the SharePoint Site Collection in Designer Studio   WEBCON BPS 2020 allows you to define connections to the following environments: SharePoint 2013 On-Premises, SharePoint 2016 On-Premises, SharePoint 2019 On-Premises, SharePoint Online   After selecting the appropriate version, enter: Server name and site collection User name and password – (...)

(...) N/A Substitution type MSSQL Data Source Yes supported until the end of 2022 N/A replaced with REST API * N/A N/A SQL Server version: 2012, 2014, 2016 , 2017, 2019 version 2012 supported until the end of 2022 version 2014 - version 2014 version 2016 (database set to compatibility level 110) Solr Server version (...)

(...) Applies to version: 2016 .1.x and above; author: Mateusz Syrek   Sometimes it’s needed to check at which stage of the process our subordinates are in currently. In this case, it is convenient to use the existing business entity structure. It allows us to extend the supervisor’s control over the tasks of their subordinates. For this functionality to be available you mus (...)

(...) rnat/external communication diagram 9. List of basic components   1. Prerequisites (SharePoint platform)   1.1.Software   Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 , Windows Server 2019 Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013/2016 /2019 MS SQL Server 2012 or higher (full text search mode required) Active Directory (or Azure (...)

(...) managed externally. This article describes external provider configuration which will be Azure Active Directory from SharePoint Server 2019 (it is an analogous configuration for SharePoint Server 2016 ). Requirements   Azure Active Directory catalog with Azure AD Premium P2 license.     Web application working on HTTPS protocol     (...)

(...) Parts is one of the platform’s installation components, it is in the default package for every installation type.   ATTENTION! For installations which use MS SharePoint Server 2016 or 2019 systems, prepare the AppCatalog of the SharePoint platform before installing WEBCON BPS Modern WebParts component. The procedure of creating and managing the AppCatalog is described h (...)

(...) more advanced and customised version of the template.   Fig.1 Editing the mass e-mail notification template   It should be added that the user both Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016 , Microsoft Outlook Online, Gmail service and Android, iOS operated mobile devices, that is, mobile phones or tablets can benefit from the functionalities of “Modern” mass e-mail notificat (...)

(...) /en-us/azure/active-directory/external-identities/google-federation Set up sign-up and sign-in with a Google account - Azure AD B2C | Microsoft Docs According to these Microsoft articles, Office 2016 and 2019 are not supported to work on the scenario required. Google identity provider only works with Office 365 environments. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory-b2c/identity-pr (...)

(...) g WEBCON BPS, the Compatibility Level for databases is set to 120 – which corresponds to SQL Server 2014. This setting is also used when installing WEBCON BPS with newer versions of SQL Server (2016 , 2019…). When installing BPS databases on SQL server higher than 2014, changing the Compatibility Level of WEBCON BPS databases from SQL Server 2014 to a higher level is not recommended. (...)

(...) ics job with the FULLSCAN option for index statistics, which greatly affects performance.   Step 2 - Modification for SQL engine in newer versions of SQL Server Starting with SQL Server 2016 SP1 Cumulative Update 4, it is possible to add the option PERSIST_SAMPLE_PERCENT = ON to the statistics update command, which prevents the loss of defined sampling after statistics auto-update. (...)

(...) letes the request form. As this person is under 26 years old, the value of the "Additional risk if older than 26" form field applies. Additionally, as they have held a driving license since 2016 , the value of the "Experience discount" form field applies. Lastly, since this person has been involved in a road accident in the past, the value of the "Involvement in a road accident (...)

(...) Hello everyone, because the first installation attempt did not work out (login problems webcon designer studio), i uninstalled webcon and sharepoint. I installed Sharepoint 2016 again and also the latest security update. Now the installer does not recognize the sharepoint web parts (see picture below). Did anybody have this issue yet? Do you have any idea how to fix this? Is it ok, to skip this? (...)

(...) e app. Is this normal, do you encounter the same problem? Even though Microsoft shows how to override the Outlook decision, I don't have this option in the addins dialog. I'm personally using Outlook 2016 , is this too old for the addin to work?

(...) hould mention that this appears to be WEBCON specific since the CAML query does return subfolder contents if I use a regular CAML query editor (like SmartCAML) So for example in my test SharePoint 2016 site I have a library called 'testlibrary' where I can see all files with no problems. But when I point the CAML query to any sub-folder in the document library then I can't see the documents in the (...)

(...) ://community.webcon.com Personal data will be processed in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and with Regulation (EU) 2016 /679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 (...)