WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY
find what you are looking for or ask a new question

search results

for 2024

External content by Daniel Krüger; August, 2022 ;  The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de   If you are working with web services data sources like REST then you will have noticed that you can't view the outgoing request. This is also true, if you have a problem, when the instances hasn't been saved yet. All in all this can be quite annoying, if there&

(...) External content by Daniel Krüger; July 20, 2024 ;  The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de   Should we import applications via an application instead of the Designer Studio? In my opinion yes. But this is mainly influenced from a partner perspective who has to deploy the same process to multiple customers who require that these kind of things are documented. What w (...)

(...) External content by Daniel Krüger; July 06, 2024 ;  The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de     WEBCON BPS 2024 introduced different kind of form templates: While this is great for WEBCON BPS 2024 users. You can already achieve something similar with a little HTML field in previous version. You could even make it dynamic. If one tab needs a lot of spac (...)

(...) External content by Daniel Krüger; July 21, 2024 ;  The original post has appeared on daniels-notes.de   I'm sure I'm not the only one who got the task, that some item list rows should be deletable while others can not be deleted. For example if an item list starts sub workflows and when a subworkflow was started for a row, than it should not be possible to delete it. On (...)

(...) Hello everyone, I'm wondering if there is any function that will format today's date from original format into "JAN.14.2024 " format. Basically to transform the month into letters and display them like that. Thank youu.

(...) in Webcon, there are tabs to choose. If there is more than can fit to window width, scrolling them is dramaticly slow. I suggest to change it to dropdown list. With search option would be great. [2024 -07-09 - reminder]

(...) "@odata.context": "https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/$metadata#sites('test')/drives('XNOnVydrSL6yetalE8-T')/root/children(listItem())", "value": [ { "createdDateTime": "2024 -01-15T16:28:02Z", "eTag": "\"{B83-D72096BB9BFF},1\"", "listItem@odata.context": "vvewvwvdfv", "listItem": { "@odata.etag": "\"b82096bb9bff,1\"" (...)

(...) “Form field validation” is checked on the paths. If i deselect, it works. This is what MailApproval returns: ################# Path transition operation failed: Operation on element: DEV/WAVE/2024 /556 failed. Error: The following path was selected: Freigabe erteilt, weiterleiten an BL. {Name of the path in german} Status: Document not moved to next step. Details: Validation error ######### (...)

(...) Hello All, as of 01.03.2024 , Webcon BPS service has stopped downloading current exchange rates from the NBP. Nothing has changed in the configuration (Webcon 2021.1.5). And the server has a connection to the NBP API service. I cannot find any errors in the service logs Do you have the same problem? Is there somewhere a cut-off date until when the rate should be downloaded? Thank you in advanc (...)

(...) ID found in SharePint, at info, but got an error ('Cannot convert "{0}" to correct (integer) value of deleted element ID'). If i use 1 it gives back 'There is no Web named "/sites/contracte/Documents/2024 /Contract_1/_vti_bin/sites.asmx"'. Does the CAML query support finding more documents if they are in different folders/subfolders as long as it does not go further back in the List address? Does the (...)

(...) e tech_filed set as text or drop down list ... and all time failure if in tech field I have "20008" then "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." if I have signature of flow "ZAM/2024 /03/00188" then "The current transaction cannot be committed and cannot support operations that write to the log file. Roll back the transaction." if I do SQL SELECT [ATT_ID] FROM [WFDataAttachm (...)

(...) more errors occurred. (The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.) [code] I see: Local parameters values before failure: Body => { 'name': 'Protokól Odbioru DostawyDOS_IN_2024 _04_00017_2024 -04-30_ZAM_2024 _03_00187.pdf', 'description': '', 'group': '', 'content': 'JVBERi0xLjcNCjU [.... bla bla bla bla ... ] DY1NzQNCiUlRU9GDQo='} and after that error: Error flow Somet (...)

(...) I don't know how is in Webcon 2023 or next 2024 but in 2022 I miss groups in Automation and then add groups in picking ...

(...) Hi, in my latest post I wanted to link to a header of an knowledge base post. Unfortunately, there's no option to create a link pointing to a header like this one: https://daniels-notes.de/posts/2024 /translations#bps-portal Therefore I had to write: Search for the term "Using the application and Edit mode" in the linked post, to see how it is done. https://community.webcon.com/posts/post/from (...)

(...) nge 2 values with REST, I use'd API v3 and PATCH method. This values is in another workflow. JSON [ { "data": { "guid": "3567e810-6f44-41e5-9ac3-794d6e055db1", "value": "2024 -05-27T14:02:26" }, "wynik": { "guid": "56e078eb-dc11-4960-a662-3974f0f837da", "value": "Ryzyko niskie" } } ] In other workflow history I have only infpormation a (...)

(...) mu się odpowiednia sygnatura ale oprócz tego chciałbym mieć swój dodatkowy atrybut, który będzie po kolei numerował każdy kolejny element w tym procesie. Dla przykładu: główna sygnatura to FV/00001/2024 a mój dodatkowy atrybut przyjmie wartość 000001 następnie 000002 itd

(...) Hi. adding users to groups causes an update of the user properties which downloads objects from Azure AD. Depending on the environment it can take quite a long time. - (7/2/2024 2:33:46 PM) Step started: Download selected objects from Azure AD if required - (7/2/2024 2:35:44 PM) Step completed: Download selected objects from Azure AD if required (duration: 118687 ms) While this is not a (...)

(...) y simple question! I'm trying to set up a calculated date field using a concat function and then a text to date in order to format it to date, but I'm keep having an error saying that String '7/3/2024 ' was not recognized as a valid DateTime. It looks like the conversion function is not working. Do you know if that only works if selecting a field? Meaning, I need to create the concat informa (...)

(...) to run at midnight but eveytime that I save, it changes it for 11PM. I have a date field, I want to use that date as the Start Date and then make the timeout run at Date + 12AM. For example: 17/17/2024 12:00 AM Thank you

(...) to run at midnight but eveytime that I save, it changes it for 11PM. I have a date field, I want to use that date as the Start Date and then make the timeout run at Date + 12AM. For example: 17/17/2024 12:00 AM Thank you